Chapter.3 Love Bites

The smell of mouse hit Cinderpelt's nose. She searched the cave for Ravenpaw or Barley there they were asleep in a pile of hay. But there was a third figure a sleek grey tom with stripes, was asleep on a ledge. Cinderpelt noticed how handsome he was. He looked so peaceful his chest heaving up and down. "Hey Cinderpelt!", Cinderpelt jumped she turned and noticed Ravenpaw behind her. Calm she let her fur smooth down. "Did I startle you?", Ravenpaw asked. "Yes, yes you did. Now Ravenpaw who is this grey cat?", replied Cinderpelt. Ravenpaw jumped up on the ledge and whispered "Tiger wake up.". Tiger Cinderpelt thought. Tiger blinked his eyes open. They were a beautiful shade of blue.  She could get lost in his eyes. She reminded herself she was a medicine cat then the word catmint she needed some. "Er... Ravenpaw, can have some catmint?", asked Cinderpelt. Ravenpaw nodded and showed her to a stack in the corner. Cinderpelt picked up a bundle and headed outside. "Thank you.", she said with her voice miffled by catmint. She could see Tiger peeking out the barn door. She headed home with her thoughts filled with Tiger. No i'm a medicine cat i can't have a mate! She briefly reminded herself. Then why did she fall for him?