Chapter.9 Mentor Not Mother

Cinderpelt gasped in relief as she finished kitting two small kits were asleep in a ball. She gently licked them she stared at the she-cat her silver fur sparkled as she slept. "Your name will be Star little one for you will always be shining through the darkest nights.", Cinderpelt glanced at a tiny smokey grey tom "You will be Thunderkit in honer of my home.", Cimderpelt decided. She was going home but needed a place for her young kits to stay. She had an idea she knew of a old two-leg who lived nearby. She picked up her kits by the scruff and left them at the strange wooden entrance. "Goodbye my jewels, remember me.", Cinderpelt whispered sadly. She scratched at the door and ran away. This was the time she left for home to ThunderClan. She headed through two-leg place the roads twisted and turned but she knew a better way out. Her heart filled with joy as she reached high-stones. She headed down the route and reached Barley's farm. Pain shot through her as she remembered poor Tiger. She came up with a lie for her Clan. I was captured by two-legs while looking for comfrey, she briefly reminded herself. She ran through WindClan territory hoping not to get stopped. Finally, she reached Four Trees she was home at last! She came into ThunderClan territory sunshine dappled her fur as she ran back to camp. She was home with Sunning rocks, Sandy Hollow, and The fern tunnel. She headed through the tunnel quickly grooming herself before she entered camp. She sighed as she took a pawstep into camp...