till death do us part

its been to years since my mom pasted i live alone with my dad Tim. his not all that bad but i still miss my mom my life seems empty since she passed away. she was a cool mom a mom you would look up to and want to be. now were moving from the only place iv ever known the last place iv seen my mom alive and will and I'm just suppose to deal with it. Kristin come down stairs coming dad i slip on my red shirt and my old blue jeans. i run down stairs hi dad ready we move tomorrow i know i say with a sigh i know  this as been Rufe for you but no you don't you don't know at all. you just abandoned mom like she was nothing just a pile of trash. you know that is not true he grabs and hugs me tight you now its not true its not true. i loved your mom and we both loved you i hope you know that i don't know what would happen if i lost you to. go see if Alex wants to help you pack up. OK i grab my skate bored and head down the street to my best Friends house and throw a small pebble at her window want to help me pack Shir we walk bake together i cant believer your moving tomorrow join the club. so how do we stay in touch i will visit and we will video chat every night. what if some thing happens and we cant talk will find some way i promise were best Friends forever you mean it i mean it. we walk up to the front door push it open to see the boxes my dad left for me to fell so lets get started we take them up to my room and start to fell them up. three hours latter all my stuff is packed except my pillow and blanket my mom made for me. want to sleep over she ask were Else am i going to sleep. come on lets go its getting late we head bake to her house and head to her room i set on her bed and lay against her red walls. she pops in her Ozzy Osborne CD we sing and dance till we get tired crawl under the zebra covers and go to sleep almost eminently. i wake up look at the alarm clock to see it say 7.00 i have to go so i leave a not and take my things i head down the street to revel the already packed u tall truck my dad yells hop on in your just in time. we head down the street ten Minuit's later were on the high way my old house and my best Friend will be six hours away. as the car moves on i loss a part of my life of my memories of my secret past is all forgotten.  we finely reach the blue three story house isn't she a beauty shore i get my boxes to pick out my new room i pick the one on the right side of the hall and start to set up my bed this takes me an hour then  i Set up the rest of my things by ten I'm all done but I'm not to tired so i head out to town and leave a note as i head in i thought i saw some thing . i pull over and head in to a alley then i see him we meet each others eyes as we walk forewords hi i say hi whats your name Danell and yours Kristin i say softly. we talk and he shows me around town it turns twelve then we swap numbers i take him to were he said and said i will call you we both say good bye. when i got home i went to bed that night i cant help but dream of him i remember his tone and all of his face expressions i get up and dial his number hey is this Danell yes is this Kristin yeah just wanted to know if you want to go to the movies tomorrow Sher  OK thanks before i can hang up ill pick you up tomorrow OK i say its a date yes it is see you at eight. i set an alarm for seven it rings i wast no time I'm up and getting ready i put on a blue blouse and skinny jeans my hair is pulled in to a pony tell. within thirty minutes I'm ready i what at exactly eight i run to the car and we head to the moves we end up seeing a scary movie on the way home we stop for something to eat. when we are seated a man warring Blake points a gun at me and pulls the trigger Danell jumps in front of me tacking the bullet then the man runs out of the restraint. i point my attention to him i get on the floor and set hes head in my lap why did you do that for i love you i need to protect you i love you to he left hes head to mine and are lips touch then all of hes life drains from hes eyes Danell i scream no no it cant be my true love is gone Danell i love you to why did you have to leave me like this why. i keep screaming hes name and shaking hes limp body when the cops arrived they had to restrain me. but i still keep screaming hes name. Finlay after a week depression grew to anger then i said to my self don't worry they'll get him and if they don't i will i will make him pay for this. ever since that day i lost a part of me and i was going to do what ever it took to avenge his death. i was never going to stop searching for the guy who stole my true love from me i would never give in. i was thirsty for my revenge till death do us part.