Chapter 4: Life and Time

Time passed since the birth of Yume and Yoru, the two had grown to young adults but had shared two very different life growing up, Yume at the wonderful age of 17 had grown up in a beautiful two story white mansion that a had a beautiful garden of pure white lilies and bright red roses. Yume had long beautiful wavy blonde-ish sliver-ish hair, and her were a beautiful sea green that no one could deny, and lips as reddish-pink as candy, but it was just appearances that drove people crazy, she also had the most beautiful personality, she was as sweet as the moon was white and as kind as the sun's bright rays, people always praised Yume for always wanting to go help everyone that was in need and tried her hardest to give them the helped they needed and even thought her parents protested. Yume always wore frilly, flowy, white dresses and outfits with a little black in them and when people asked her why she always wore these types of clothes she'd always say "because these are my favorite colors" and left it at that with a smile. Yume parents were very loving people, her father was so loving to his beloved daughter that he would give up anything for her and her mother was so beautiful that each time she went out the house to do errands everyone she'd meet would have a smile on their face for Yume mother was kind to all who cross her path, Yoru, on the other hand, wasn't so privilege in life, while his mother lay in a coma in the hospital from giving birth to him, Yoru was raised by his aunt because his father was always busy working late hours at his company to provide for his child and pay the medical bills for his comatose wife, while Yoru grew up his aunt would always make him meal and put him to bed in the apartment that he in his father shared, but while Yoru went to school or came home from school he was always alone. Yoru always wore black even in school which made a bit of an outcast in his classroom, his jet black straight hair always covering one of his emerald green eyes, so that no one would try to talk to him at school, but he always did gaze out the window of his third-floor classroom, always looking at the same girl in frilly white everyday. Yume and Yoru had been childhood friends since their birth on that cold winter night in February, but since Yume moved they haven't talked much to one another for Yoru thought "how could I talked to the sun when I am the moon hiding in the darkness" Yoru had always loved Yume, since they were very young he felted that they were somehow connected to one another by the red string, but never had the courage to tell her how he felt about her. 

One day, Yume was walking in the school when she sensed someone staring at her from one of the third floor classrooms when suddenly she noticed it was Yoru and began to blush with as waved a hand at him, Yoru didn't know this about Yume but she had the same feeling for him as he did for her, though Yume tried to get closer to Yoru he would always run in hide, she didn't why Yoru did this, she did feel sad whenever this happen, though Yume always wore a smile, she was awful good at hiding her feeling, and never really showed any sadness, except with Yoru, Yoru was the only one Yume ever cried in front of whenever her teacher tried to molest her when Yoru walked in and punched him in the face and carried her out making sure she was okay deeply worried about her. Yoru had held her in his arm in a rage for the teacher who had violated his beloved all the while in his mind the darkness from before would bubble up to the surface, wild thoughts of beating the teacher until he couldn't stand, when suddenly he heard Yume voice bring him back, "Yoru?" He looked down in his arms to seeing Yume with tears spilling down her cheeks and all of sudden his heart began to hurt. As Yume cried Yoru whispered to her "it's okay Yume I'll always protect you" and give her forehead a gentle kiss.