Parents Know Everything

Picture of Jordan>>>>>>

(Jordan's Point of View)

After school, I went straight to home and laid on my bed. "God I'm so tired" I said in my pillow yawning. At school after the whole Clark thing, I didn't go back to homeroom and Damian went home early because of his injuries. And man were his buddies pissed. Jason who is like, Damian's third best friend(third because I'm Damian's second best friend and Danielle is his first) kept on trying to get to Clark to beat him up.

At math class I noticed that Mr. Travis wouldn't stop staring at me. I sometimes stare at him back and give him a 'what-do-you-want' face. He would sometimes then stop staring at me but after a while he would then stare at me again. But right now I don't have to worry about anything because I am home and chill'n on my bed. I was about to fall asleep until the door bell rang. Come on! I'm so tired.

I reluctantly got out of bed, fell down the stairs and got to the door.

"Who is it!?"

"It's Racer"

What, Mr. Travis? What does he want? I hesitantly opened the door. "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to see if you're okay" he said sounding sincere. I sighed and nodded my head, "Yeah, I'm okay".

He also let out a sigh that sounds like he have been holding it in. I then heard a car drive on the drive way and the doors opening and shut. I looked pass Racer and saw my mom and dad walk towards us. "Mr. Travis, it's very nice to see you again. Is my baby in trouble?" mom asked him.

Wait.

Did she just call me a baby!?

I looked to Racer and I saw him tense up a bit. Since he didn't say anything for about 5 seconds I answered for him,
"Mr. Travis here was just wondering if I'm okay since me and Clark got into it again" I told my parents with a fake smile. My mom nodded her head slowly while dad was deep in thought.

Racer cleared throat and said, "That is exactly the reason why I am here. But right now I have to go home to do some things. It was nice seeing you again Carrie and Duncon. And, it's nice to know that you're okay Jordan" and with that he went to his house.

After he left, my father put me over his shoulder, walked in the house, and through me on the couch. "W-what was that f-for!?" I stuttered out. He rarely does that, usually it's mom. He then sat down on my left while my mom sits on my right. "Is there umm...something between...you...and...Mr. Travis" he asked mumbling the last part. I widen my eyes, 'No way does he know!'

I didn't know what to say. I then felt something wrap around my body. Both my parents are hugging me.

"Listen, I know that you two have something going on. But buddy, he's way older than you, he's almost as old as your father just probably 9 years younger" my mom said now rubbing my head.

"B-but how did you guys-"

"I knew when he was with you 10 minutes ago" my dad said.

"I'm sorry" I managed to get out.

My dad then engulfed me in a tight hug. When we separated he squeezed my shoulders and said, " It's okay. But me and your mother don't want you two to be together until you're 18. And just so you know Jordan, parents know everything."