Chapter 5: Day of concert

Josey's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to see Molly sitting on top of me screaming with Maddie "we for tickets to see one direction!!!!" I, of course, didn't believe them. With me being like the 'daddy direction' of the group but then I saw them both get up and run into Maddies bedroom laughing their faces off. They came back in with their hands behind their backs. I saw Molly look at Maddie and Maddie giving her a nod they both pulled put four little slips of paper. The had a picture on it and today's date and the time 7:30. Wait a minute! One directions phot was on those peices of paper!!!! OMG! THOSE ARE TICKETS!!!!!!

"AHHH!!!!!!! OH MY GOD BECKKYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!" (A/N-there's no one named Becky there) this isn't happening! This is all a dream! I pinched my left arm. Ouch! That hurt! Okay I'm awake and I'm going to meet one freaking direction tonight!!!! Wow!!!!! I shot up and ran into katies room and into her bathroom. I stripped off my clothes and turned in the shower and stepped in. She had a mirror hanging on the wall in her shower. 'For when me and James hangout' she would always say when we questioned her about it. Man I hate James. Absolutely hate his guts. I always have and always will. I shook my head clearing my thoughts letting my brown hair flop around my face. I grabbed her vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner and scrubbed my head and rinsed it out. I twisted the knob to turn the water off and stepped out of the shower grabbing katies purple towel I always used when I came over. I walked in front of her make-up station with a full length mirror and looked at my reflection. Man I needed the magical works of Molly's make up skills. I went into katies closet and looked around. Hmmmmm what to wear? Then I spotted it. A small black lace under top that went to my belly button, a loose grey over top that had the sides cut out then tied together on the sides and navy blue high waisted shorts. I slipped into them then walked back into katies bedroom and hooked my iPhone up to charge. "Mollyyyyyyyyyyyy" I called out. "Yes?" I heard her reply "Will the amazing Molly come and do my make up?" I heard her groan and footsteps walking down the hallway and into Katies bathroom. I walked in and saw her getting out the 4 bags of make-up me Molly Katie and Maddie all share out of the drawer on the left. She motioned for me to sit down in our 'styling chair' as we called it. (It's actually just a small blue chair that we bought for the make-up station) I say down I. The chair and she picked up her tools and began 'making the magic happen' as she called it.

About 15 minutes later she was done with my make-up. She turned me around so I could look in the mirror at my reflection. Damn. I looked irresistible (A/N-see what I did there)." You look fucking hot" Molly said smiling at her masterpiece. She walked out of katies bedroom and back into the living room.

Maddies P.O.V.

Hmmmmm frik. I've known about this concert for three months and haven't even thought about what I'm going to wear. I walked into my closet and looked around at the several racks of clothes I have. There was something that caught my eye though. A rather large box laying on the floor in my closet. Hmmm.... I went over to it and pulled out and brought it out to my bed and opened it. I pulled out a pair of bringing neon pink/salmon colored shorts that were high waistband with a brown belt looped around it and a white loose tanktop with green, pink and blue paint splotches all over it. This looked familiar...WAIT! It's the outfit I've been eyeing up in rue21 for the past 3 weeks. I even bought the cutest shoes to go with it. I ran to my closet and grabbed my open toed 2 inch baby blue heels. I walked into my bathroom that was identical to katies and set my outfit down on the counter on the make-up station and plugged my iPhone into my hot pink iHome then jumped into the shower. I let the warm water wake me up a little bit as 'cooler than me' played. "I hope that you like this but you probably won't you think you're cooler than me" I sang grabbing my strawberry scented shampoo. "You've got designer shades to hide your face in" I rinsed out my shampoo and grabbed my conditioner and started scrubbing it in then rinsed it out. I stepped out of the shower grabbing my hot pink towel off of the rack and drying myself off with it. I plugged in my curler and hair dryer. " WHEN YOUR STEPS MAKE THAT MUCH NOISE....SHHH!" Molly screamed/sang in my ear making me jump about 4 feet in the air."beach" I mumbled. I saw her look over my outfit I had laid out. "Cute but it needs one key accessory" she said walking over to my huge jewelry box full of everything from rings to toe rings. Don't judge me. She pulled out my wooden cross necklace and tossed it to me with a wink. "Niall will be drooling over you the moment he sees you" I felt my cheeks turn pink blushing. She flipped her wet hair getting my face wet. Hmmm when'd she get her shower? Probably while I was in mine. She walked over to my closet and pulled out a box that looked exactly like mine and another one labeled 'Katie'. "MOLLY! OMG you got this outfit for me?!" I yelled running over and giving her a major bear hug which made her giggle. "Yes I did and I'm glad because you're gonna look amazing tonight" she said sending me a smile before walking out of the room and into Katie's room where she was showering. Okay time to get ready. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out my hot pink thong and matching push-up bra. I pulled them on while walking over to my counter and pulling on my tanktop, shorts, and necklace. I turned on my hair dryer and began drying my hair. When it was dry I picked up my clothes and slipped them on. I pulled on the necklace and picked up the curling iron. I slightly curled the ends of my hair but only a few strands. I have to admit I looked good. Okay time to get check on the other girls. I was walking out of the bathroom when I glanced at the clock. It was already 12:46! Wow! Well the still have plenty of time 'till we need to leave. Maybe I could spend sometime talking to Niall or Perrie. I flopped down on my bed and grabbed my phone. I pulled up my kik and messaged Niall. 'Hey I'm all ready for the concert! I can't wait to meet you!' Send. I then went to my iMessages and texted Perrie.