Chapter 15

Lily's POV

"Lily!" Luke cheered as I entered the house, I rolled my eyes, tossing my backpack onto the floor and running for the stairs. "How was your day?"

"Woah," Michael walked out of the kitchen, grabbing my arm and stopping me from taking off to my room. I grunted. "Luke asked you a question."

"My day was great. Gotta love high school, now let go of me I have to go text my friend." I shook my shoulder, Michael's hand falling from me so I could climb the steps.

"God I hope this friend isn't a boy," He prayed as I ran upstairs.

I walked into my room, kicking off my converse and plopping on my bed pulling out my phone.

From Eric: hey JL

To Eric: Hey E, stop calling me JL

From Eric: JL is so cute though, I love our nicknames! It's like Gossip girl, you know, with little J.

To Eric: I know, I know. Anywhore...

From Eric: I think we should have a sleepover. I was going to say we should invite Maisie, but we can another time.

To Eric: you just want to see Lucas.

From Eric: ;) Right af, but I guess your okay too.

To Eric: Bitch where? I'm amazing. You can come over this weekend, but only if you do a YouTube video with me.

From Eric: Ha, you act like I wouldn't anyways. Sounds good bby.

To Eric: I'll go ask my brother...

Call From Eric.

"Hello?" I answered, climbing off my bed and walking out of my room.

"Hey, I want to hear their voices hoe, put your phone in your back pocket I'll go on mute NOW GO!"

I laughed, rolling my eyes yet doing as instructed.

"Mikey!" I yelled, trotting down stairs. I entered the living room to see the boys sprawled out on the couch, Camille was near Ashton.

"What?" He asked. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and held it at my side so E could hear more.

"Could my friend sleepover this weekend?" I asked, rocking on my heels. All the boys now cocked their heads at me, listening intently. Camille popped a piece of popcorn in her mouth and smirked at me like she knew something.

"No." Michael said immediately. "That's not a good idea, I mean, these people all know who you live with I don't want anyone using you and I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"Ugh, I can worry about that myself. Sleepover or not? Hurry!"

Michael looked around at the boys who shrugged and nodded.

"Okay, when?"

"Friday after school! Thank you so much, his names Eric you'll like him love you bye!" I jumbled all my words together and ran halfway up the stairs before Michael yelled for me to stop.

"Him?" He asked questioningly. I turned, slowly nodded.

"Don't worry, he's gay af! You'll see" I blew him a kiss and proceeded to my room.