wyth

a/n: heyyheyyeyeydoehiefwufe so i've decided to make this a shorty story but book two will be up soon!1!!!1!!!!!!111111 it will still continue to be a text story dont worryyyy. enjoy loves xxxxoxoxoxoxoxooxxooxxoxoxoxo

june eighteenth, two thousand and fourteen

Robert

Third Person

--------

Robert found talking with Meredith became more of a chore than an enjoyment. The 'fun' in speaking with his secret love was no longer a merriment. Robert found disinterest in Meredith so he discontinued his daily discussions with her. They spoke to each other every other day. Although conversations turned into a job for Robert. He did it just to keep Meredith happy.

Because he cared.

He'd do anything in the world for her to love him but you cannot force love. Robert needed to tell her. It's been over four months. Twenty-one weeks and a day. A hundred and forty eight days. Three thousand five hundred and fifty two hours all in total.

Meredith and Jack have just marked their four month anniversary. The faith in Robert was vanishing due to their love for eachother as the days count, the pages of the calendar flipped and when the time is needed to buy a new calender, he thought by the time he does get one, there will be nothing left in him.

The happiness and joy in his eyes; gone.

The curve of his contented smile; gone.

His upbeat training sessions with good friends Thomas and Mario; gone.

Cheerful mornings; gone.

Slowly, depression was creeping upon Robert. It was becoming more and more visible that he was breaking inside. Nothing could make him, himself.

His life at  München was a blur. Robert couldn't enjoy it. Not because of the team he was playing at, but his life.

Days went by and the people who noticed the melancholy over taking him increased. But, proceeded to do their own thing instead of comforting little Robert. Although Mario Gotze tried to find out why his famous blithe smile was no longer plastered on his face, Robert pushed him away; "I don't want to talk right now." Were his words to the young Bavarian.

'He just needs a break.' The people around him thought.

No.

He needs his Meredith.

---------------------

THIS IS HALF A CHAPTER OKAYYAYS

HOPE YOU ENJOYED

wFC FORCED ME TO UPDATE

THIS BOOK IS ALMOSRT FINISHED 2 CRAPPY CHAPYS LEFT