Chapter 3

Nash's P.O.V.

I paced nervously back and forth across the checkered floor, biting off my nails one by one.

This isnt your fault nash.

But then again why do I feel so guilty? Its not like I purposely hurt her, Physically I didnt but emotionally.... I sighed and bit my lip. I looked up as I saw a Doctor approaching the waiting room.

"The Roberts Family?" I immediately stood up looking concerned. Everyone including me walking over to the doctor.

"Well Hannah probably tripped and fell, but she has a minor concussion, if she gets dizzy give her some pain medication, we are sending it to the pharmacy as we speak. Also if she does get dizzy and develops a headache I strongly suggest you take her to the hospital right away. She is awake but she is a little emotional right now. We also questioned her on her mental status and I recommend a therapist every week or so if it's okay, She has Anxiety along with Depression. We also prescribed an inhaler cause we found several traces of nicotine in her lungs which is making  her heart weak. As for that she is all set and can leave whenever. You may all go in".

We thanked the doctor and went into her room. She was sitting on a wooden chair that she pulled over to the window, the light shining onto her. Her knees were pulled up to her chest and she rested her chin on the tops of her knees. You could see she was crying as she had puffy dark circles under her eyes. I walked over and kneeled down in front of her wiping the remaining tears off of her cheeks.

"T-theres something wrong with me, isnt there" she stuttered still looking out the window. I hesitated "Baby there's nothing wrong with you"! I hugged her slightly, not wanting to hurt her. "Your just not okay right now, and I know it's hard but your gonna be okay. I'm not gonna take you back to that Shit hole and I'm so sorry for what I said. We want you to get better, it'll be fine, We're here now". 

"Im sorry for dissapointing everybody", she whispered and stuffed her face in her knees. I faltered and gaped at her. "Baby girl, no its ok your not dissapointing anybody, your ok its ok hannah shh".

I conforted her while rubbing small circles into her back. She hiccuped and finally looked at me. "Am I really an ungrateful bitch"? She asked her eyes dull. I shook my head. "Never baby, never, I didn't mean it, I was angry. I know it's no excuse but I promise I won't do it again". I said slipping her shoes onto her tiny feet.

I carried her bridal style out to the hallwayand handed her stuff to Cameron. I grabbed her prescriptions and signed her out. She eventually fell asleep in my arms. Her soft snores soothing me and interrupting the silence. It was time to go home.