Chapter 5

Hannah's P.O.V.

I tried taking it Like a man, but I wimped out when the satisfying sound of a crunch filled the room. My nose filled with instant pain. Blood splurged out of my nose and I tried not crying but that plan failed when I crouched down onto the floor and cradled my face.
Cameron crouched down in front of me talking. But I couldn't hear him. I was blocking out everything. The pain was too much. I cried and sobbed on the wooden floor. I wasn't mad. Not one bit. Just hurt.

And not emotionally. I mean yeah now that I knew what he could do. I was scared of him on the inside. Scared of my own father.... Meanwhile my nose was now covered with a face cloth that cameron was holding. While Nash stood in horror looking guilty. "Hannah, baby, can you hear me, babe are you alright"? Cameron asked finally. I hesitantly nodded while croaking out the words "Cammy, - I paused and sobbed - "It hurts",. I cried holding my nose backwards.

Cameron turned to glare at nash and then looked back at me. He handed me an ice pack for my nose. I thanked him with a nod of my head. I got up and sat quietly on the couch while Cameron bandaged up my nose. It hurt like a bitch. When he was done he hugged me and whispered sweet nothings in my ear about how good I did. I sighed in his shoulder. And I dont know when I fell asleep but I did
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I slowly opened my eyes and turned over in my bed and instantly bumping into a soft figure. I groaned. How did I get in my bed? And most importantly who's ON MY bed? I slowly and quietly peeked over the figure to see cameron snuggled on the edge of my bed. I quietly giggled and snuggled into his shoulders.

He turned over and played with my hair. "How's your nose"? He asked softly finally breaking the silence. " hmm its ok" I hummed still waking up. After a few seconds of silence I asked "Cameron can I get a haircut today"? He paused a moment to think about it. "Sure, can I take you"? He asked. I nodded my head and rolled out of his grip. I got out of bed and instantly went out to closet looking for something to wear.
I changed in my closet and came out and sat on the bed. Cam watching me, as I put my shoes on carefully. "Lets go". I said grabbing the keys and hopping in the passenger side.
Good enough? It Better be I updated twice in one day. So I hope u liked it. And guys I would rlly appreciate some comments cause theres no comments. :(: thanks