Chapter 1: The Dream.

Light shines through my window on this beautiful Saturday morning. It was a relief to know I didn't have to wake up early to go to school.
I enjoy school but I enjoy sleep so much more.
My name is Gracie Kage, I'm 17 and a senior in high school.

I jumped at the sound of my phone ring. "Ugh, who calls me at this hour, it's only" I turn around to look at my alarm clock and got a big shock when I saw what time it was "11:00!!!" I rushed out of bed to answer my phone.
"Hello"
"Good morning Gracie, I just wanted to let you know that your father and I will be coming home today."

Shoot, the house is filthy and my parents trusted me to keep the house clean.
"Thats good, that's an amazing surprise" but in my head I was thinking something completely different.
"OK, then see you soon sweetie, bye" after that all I heard was beep beep beep. She hung up. And that was my cue to run and get the house cleaned.

I made up beds and did all the dishes, swept and dusted. For a second there I felt like the Flash, I finished it all in a heartbeat.

My head starts spinning and I had to sit down for a minute. *well this is out of the ordinary* I thought. I lay down on the couch to rest a bit, slowly my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

I start dreaming.

I was in a dark room with 1 window, I'm sitting in a chair in the corner, A woman in a pants suit approaches me. I got scared and tried to run away but it didn't work, I WAS STUCK!!! She comes closer and I keep on struggling. I try to scream but my mouth was taped shut. She put her hands on my shoulders and said "You are the Chosen One" and vanished.

"WAIT" I yell, but nobody could hear me.
Shivers run down my spine. This was just a dream, right? There is no way this could be real.
Who was she? Where am I? What in the world did she mean? I'm the chosen one? Chosen to be what, scared out of my mind? I don't know who she was or what she wanted, but she's crazy.