Chapter 16

I opened my eyes, I squinted at the florescent light above me what the fuck is this? My head was pounding I looked around me there was a needle in my arm I had a tube in my mouth I lifted my arm up and took it out thats when I saw the cast, what the ... I could feel weird sticky things on my chest looking up and over to the side I saw the heart monitor thing, I had tubes in my nose I tried to take them out but I was having a tough time with that  I was trying to take deep breath and  I couldn't because of the pain in my chest. What am I doing in the hospital 

"Nu-" I held my throat it hurt to talk my mouth was so dry and parched I felt like someone stuffed cotton balls down my throat. I looked down around me and felt around there has to be some type of button, right? I grabbed ahold of this red looking button thing and pressed it hard nothing happened I pressed it again, then again, and again. I could hear them rushing down the hall, the nurses and doctors I mean, they bursted in my room I was so frightened all I did was look at them.

 Then I saw him and all the memories came flooding back my heart started to pick up speed and the doctor and nurses could see it on the heart monitor, that made them rush over to me. 

"Are you okay?" One nurse said she pressed a stethoscope on my chest, another nurse wrapped something around my arm but I didn't care it was,  squeezing against my arm too tight. I cared that he was in the room I didn't want to be on the same earth as him. 

"Eliza .. I need you to look into this light for me" But I wasn't paying attention to any of them I was staring at him. "Eliza can you hear me?" My eyes were still locked on him. 

"Get out" All the nurses and doctors stopped and looked at me puzzled, "I said.... GET OUT" a tear rolled down my cheek everyone looked at what I was looking at. 

"Eliza, do you know this man" He pointed to him and I looked at the doctor. 

"Yes and I'm not comfortable with him in here" The doctor looked at me confused

 "I SAID I want him OUT" 

The doctor flinched at the fact I was yelling. 

"William, I need you to leave the room"