part 1

it was Monday morning at 5:45am. The first day of school. Brooke wasn't looking forward to it at all. but luckily it was her last year. her exboyfriend had recently cheated on her which lead her into deep deep depression. she had a history with depression but got over it once she found her ex, Damon, had cheated on her and that lead her into more depression. she had cuts all over her wrist but didn't wanna be judged for it so she covered them with bracelets she had in her drawers. she put on her make up and straightened her hair and threw on a Black Veil Brides t shirt and black skinny jeans and some shoes. she then grabbed her bag and her keys and started to head out the door before her mom called her from the couch "Brooke!" she yelled. Brooke rolled her eyes and walked into the living room where her mom was lying, looking like a zombie. "what?" she asked a little bit annoyed. her mom pointed to the kitchen "I need my medicine please." Brooke, again, rolled her eyes walking in the kitchen saying to herself, "maybe if you wouldn't drink 24/7 you won't need medication." she walked back in the living room where her mom was passed out drunk, as usual. she sat the bottle of pills down if front of her mom on the coffee table and walked out the door. she got in her car and drove to school.

she walked in the doors and went to her homeroom which, sadly, was with her ex. she walked to the back of the class and sat there quietly and didn't say anything to anybody. Damon walked back and sat down beside her and tried to hold her hand and she jerked away from him and hid her hands between her legs as she looked down at her desk. Damon spoke up, "Brooke I'm sorry. I've been stupid. I just want you. I made a mistake. forgive me?"
Brooke just looked at him and didn't say anything and looked back at her desk.

after homeroom she ran out into her next class with the hope that Damon wouldn't catch up to her. first period she got to sit next to Amber, her best friend. she told her what Damon had done since they haven't seen each other all summer. she had also shown Amber her wrist to let her know the pain she was in. they've been best friends since kindergarten. they tell each other everything.

at lunch Amber asked Brooke what she was doing that weekend. she replied with "I'm not sure. probably nothing. why?" Amber pulled out two concert tickets for a show that was gonna happen that weekend with a band called "Hey Violet". she didn't know them but she gave them a try so during that time she went on YouTube and looked them up and listened to their song, Sparks Fly and loved it. Amber had showed her who everyone was. the red head drummer was Nia, the blonde female guitarist was Miranda, the colourful-haired bassist was Rena, and the male guitarist was Casey. She knew she was gonna love this band