0.2

Teala and I walk into the lunch room. Dylan usually sits on one side of the lunch room and I sit on the other. But today that's gonna change.

Teala and I head over to the lunch line and get our lunch.

I take a deep breath and look at Teala, her eyes widen but she smiles.

" you're going to are you?" She starts smiling widely

" oh but I am. I'm going to ask to sit with him" I say taking a deep breath.

"Who are you and where did my Andrea go?" She says looking around on my face

I giggle. "Teala I'm serious. I'm kinda sick and tired of being the next door neighbor. Before I know it, he's going to find a girlfriend, get married, have kids, gro-"

"Woah woah. Andrea calm down. Go on over" she says smiling.

I watched her  go sit with our other friends at our usual table.

I start to head over there.

And I see Dylan and his sister and some of his friends from the football team. I see a seat next to Dylan. I take a deep breath.

"Hey Dylan can I sit next to you?" I ask.

He looks up at me and smiles. "Yea sure"

I sit down and I could literally feel sorry Sarai eyes on me. I look up and my feels were right.

"So Dylan, how was yo-" I start to say but I was cut off

"Dyl can I talk to you for a sec" Sarai says to Dylan.

"Sorry one sec" Dylan says looking at me. I nod sadly knowing that Sarai does this on purpose.

Dylan comes back clenching his jaw he grabs his backpack.

"Sorry but I have to go" he says barley audible. He walks away and I look back at Sarai and she smirks evilly.

🔲◽️◾️

Dylan pov

I know what Sarai's doing. Every time Andrea tries to talk to me Sarai always comes up with an a excuse for me to leave. I mean she is my sister so she always come first.

Like the time when Sarai told me her name was Stella instead of Andrea when she bought me the watch that I've always wanted.

🔲◽️◾️