Chapter One

SEOL-AH's POV

"KRINGGGGGGG!"

Alarm... Clocks...
my alarm clock rings, interrupting my peaceful slumber. i wake up, slowly rubbing my eyes, and stretch my body.

ahhhh, its a beautiful sunny day. I'm excited but a bit nervous because its my first day of school in Hanyoung High School.

i go straight to the bathroom to take a bath.

then, i put on my new school uniform, a mix of dark purple and black which suited nicely with my fair skin tone.

i tied my hair in a high ponytail, brush my cutie bangs infront, and wear my diamond shaped locket that my late grandfather gave me. he said, the locket is for good luck.

since this is my first day, i need to look neat and presentable.
i leaned closer towards the mirror and inspected my eyes. blinking slowly, i'm making sure that the eyeliner that i sneaked on was not smudging.

"okay, all done!" i said to myself, checking out my reflection in the dresser table mirror. i grab my Esprit backpack, adjusted the straps, and ready to go!

i immediately went downstairs to meet my mom and dad and have breakfast together. after finishing up my breakfast, i rushed to the car.

after being in the car for around 20 minutes,

"Ms Seol-Ah, we're here." said my driver politely.
"Okay, pick me up at 2" i said.
my driver nodded.

I stepped out of the car, and enter the gates of my new school. its different from my previous school in Uijeongbu Girls' High School. What's different about this school is..

BOYSSSSS!

I'm not used to school with boys, yup because i've been studying for years in a girls' school. Hope that my first day turns out smoothly.

"Seol-Ah, fighting!" i whispered to myself, boosting up my confidence. I inhaled deeply and expelled my breath from my mouth to gain the confidence that I didn't feel. I clutched my transfer details in my fist and strolled through the gates and headed towards the teachers' office.

KYUNGSOO's POV

I'm standing in front of my locker, arranging my stuffs.

"KNOCK! KNOCK!"

i turned myself around and its Kai, knocking my locker's door.

"Hey what's up!" i said.

"Have you heard theres a new transfer student from Uijeongbu that is also in senior year?" Kai said excitedly.

"No, i don't. is it a girl or a boy?" I asked.

"ITS A GIRL OF COURSE! IM NOT GOING TO BE THIS EXCITED IF ITS A BOY! and by the way, they said that she's beautiful like an angel sent from above" he said.

"oh really? an angel huh? you're sure you're not being pranked again? like last year." i said, and ended up laughing.

"YAHHH! THAT'S LAST YEAR OKAY! I'm sure I'm not wrong about this, because yixing is the one who told me about this. i trust him. he's innocent, he won't do such thing like what sehun did to me last year. such a prankster." Kai said and sighs.

"okay okay, let's get going. we're gonna be late for class." i said as I lock my locker.

"and... let's see if your some-what angel that was sent from above is in our class or not" i continued as we're walking down the hallway.

"okay let's see" kai said with a smirk on his face and rubbing his palms setting up for a bet.

CHANYEOL's POV

mundane Monday...

i'm in a foul mood today.
I wanted to sleep in and spend the rest of the day lazing around at home. ugh

i walked into the school with my hands in my pocket trying to look cool. I glared at a group of girls that were talking about something, i don't know what they are talking about, but i'm sure its about me.

i smirked in satisfaction, every single one of them scrambled away hurriedly with a smile on their faces.

as i walk down the hallway i heard girls saying...

"Chanyeol Oppa"

"Chanyeol-ah you're so handsome"

"Ahhhh chanyeol oppa"

"hey he's mine!"

"i'm sure the new girl from Uijeongbu is next on his hit list"

"handsome boy"

"i love u oppa"

i continued walking, but there is one thing that keeps on playing in my mind. a girl said

"I'M SURE THE NEW GIRL FROM UIJEONGBU IS NEXT ON HIS HITLIST"

hmmm so there is a new girl in senior year?

"Chanyeol-Ah"

i turned back and i see Sehun running towards me with a grin on his face.

"what's with the face huh"

he catches his breath then said, "Hey popular guy of Hayoung High School, its the first day of senior year and girls are already tripping for you."

"ahh, so you want them? take them. i don't mind."

"slow down. who says that i want them? they are sooooo not my type." he said while slipping on a pair of nerdy glasses.

"you think by wearing "nerdy" glasses can help you in your studies?" i chuckled.

"new year, new style" he said while stroking his smooth black hair.

"and this glasses may not help me in my studies, but i look smarter when i'm wearing it. so why not?" he clucked his tongue.

i remain silent and walk ahead of him.

"have you heard about the new transfer girl from Uijeongbu?" he asked as he caught up to me.

"ahhh so it is true"

"so, you've heard about it" Sehun asked.

"I just heard about it when I was walking down the hallway. most of the girls were talking about her."

"yeah and I'm pretty sure that she's in our class. our new classmate" Sehun said.

"NEXT IN MY HITLIST MUAHAAHAHA" i laughed.

"I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. I knew it.." Sehun said "I knew it" continuously till we reach our class.

I stepped into my class, my classmates goes wild. some of them whispered on how good-looking I am, and the others just squirmed nervously at their seats as I strode pass them.

i sit at the back with Sehun because both of us just HATE to study.

sorry for the very very very late update. I'll try my best to update the next chapter as soon as possible. please please please leave a vote (: