The Misterious Man

Catalina was a princess. She was the most beautiful princess the kingdom has ever seen, and with that she had to be greatly protected. All the girls loathed her the boys couldn't talk when she walked by because they were blinded by her beauty. Cat's mother was killed 2 years after she was born and a year after Ashley was born. She was killed by a mysterious group called merfield that want her daugther. Cat was then watched by a terrible ''beast'' that saved her and Ashley. Cat knew very little about her mom because after she died her father became a recluse and never wanted anything to do with Cat or her sister Ashley.

 Now in to the real story  3 months ago Cat was stolen from her place while tending her garden. She was stolen by some mysterious man no one had ever seen him before. Ash and Cat called her was extremely sad and over whelmed. Cats father committed suicide because he felt he had nothing to live for anymore. It made ash extermly sad that he didn't even bother to think about her. But what she didn't know was that her dad didn't even know she existed.So being that Cat had been taken her mother died and her father died Ashley decide it  would be best to give the throne to her uncle and aunt. after they took the throne she set out to find her sister and this is where her story ends and a new one begins.

Cat was fine she wasn't being tourted. She was taken to be warned and be better protected. The ''beast'' found it best if he would just take her and told no one why not even her.Cat at first tried to run but soon found that the''beast'' meant her no harm so she stopped.''let me iterduce myself my name is Vincent. i have been watching you since the day your mother died.'' but what i didn't tell her was that i was the  one who saved her.

As you may think i am the bad guy bad i can assure you that i am not the bad guy here. All i wish to do is protect Cat and Ashely. Now your probably wondering why i didn't take Ashley to. Well that is simple Ashley is very stubborn and knows what she wants and wont stop till she gets it so i felt it best to just take Cat for the time being.

part 1