Chapter 5 Getting over fears

its been three days since cat let me see her and i think its just getting worst. she doesnt want me to leave were im sitting but she wont tell me whats wrong or open the door. and shes berily eating.

im just so scared of vincent right now i dont want him to leave but i dont want him to be to close either i dont even know what to do anymore hes just so scary ever since then. i cant eat sleep and dont even want to get up i dont want him to either but i know he does. i cant stand to think what ive put him through.i love him but dont want him to close anymore and i feel bad i wont even let him in the bedroom so hes either had to go get new clothes wearing Evans or the same ones for three days. and i know i have to get over this fear but i dont know how i mean ive never really trusted ANYONE in my WHOLE life.

Catilena ican i talk to you? sweety answer me plaese. Cat are you there?

go ahead vincent im ready.

i had an idea. do wanna know what it is?

only if i dont have to come out.

ok you dont. ok the idea is that we make this door clear so we can see each other but arnet to close. do you like the idea?

yes i like it i ike it alot.

ok ill have evan and ashley take you to town tommarow and ill fix it.

no no no i wanna stay here with you whill you fix it.

are you sure cat i mean i want you here but your scared of me.

im ready i have to get over this.

ok cat (smiles)

__________<_______________

the next day

hey

hey

you ready to get to work?

yeah you?

definetly.

(works for 20 minutes hads touch get distracted)

cat but your

Vincent just im trying ok.

thats not what i was going to say

then what was it?

that i can feel you shakeing