Chapter 2 woods

I wandered through the woods for 3 days before coming across something remotely superstitious. it was a large tree with what seemed to be a door in a the middle. i opened it and there were a series of other doors before i reached the inside. shortly after i found my sister and the mysterious man or beast I'm not actually quite sure what it was but it was weird and i didn't like it.

Oh My Fracken God Vincent what was that about it was Ashley she isn't going to hurt you or i. Shes only 14 whats the worst she can do run and tell our father?! What the hell is going to happen is she dead?!! What are you planning on telling her? You know she only going to run because you scared the living crap out of her.

Cat relax i only pinced a nerve and shell recover in 20 minutes. And if she does run and tell they'll find us and kill us. Also I'm not sure what I'm going to tell her yet but ill figure it out. and I'm planning on trapping her in to the chair over there and not letting her out for a while.

~*~

Uh Um....... (struggles) where am i? Cat Cat Cat oh my gosh its so nice to see you,but we have to get out of here!

No No Ash its ok. Vincent isn't going to hurt us. He just wants to help. Just trust me Ash and you'll be fine ok?

Cat i dont know ive trusted you all my life but this place just isnt right and i dont know what hes done to you.for all i know hes brain washed you!

Ash I'm fine really you can ask Vincent yourself if you don't believe me,hes right there.(points to the Shadow about 3 feet away.)Vincent isn't going to hurt you he just wants to help us.

Why do we need help were fine on our own. All we need is our Aunt Ellie and Uncle Jay.

Wait a second Ashley what about dad? What happened to dad where is he why didn't he come looking for me?

Cat dad commited suiced. im sorry i havent told you yet. He apparently forgot about me or just cared about you.

No no no no ash he loves you and he didn't forget about you he was just in a state of panic and that was just how he handled it you just have to promise me you wont do that.

I wont i promise. now can you unstrap me from the chair? i wont run i promise Vincent just let me go.

okay i will unstrap you.Just tell me why you came looking for your sister.

I came because i didnt know were she was and was worried about her wouldnt you be?

uh um um........... its time to go to sleep.

Vincent you didnt answer you oviusly have to love her to just uprubtly take her and not me wouldnt you?

Angerly i said it was time for bed!!! now go.