Chapter 1 on my way.

Ping Pong woke up he was so excided about going to France but the rest didn't know about it. "Here that brother Omi we're going to France" said Ping Pong. "FRANCE?!" asked The monks as they shot up in bed. "I'm going to France and your not" said Jack as he pointed to Pharrell Williams.

"Errr ok?" said Pharrell. "So, is everything packed?" asked Dojo. "Umm yeah hold on" said Kimiko. Master Fung was meditating. He opened  up one eye. "Kimiko I hope you and the monks enjoy France" said Master Fung as he got up. Omi was listening to Cheerleader by well Omi.

Meanwhile in Paris the group Daft Punk were getting ready for their big alive tour but something interrupted them. "Sorry to ruin this party but play times over" said Chase Young as he walked over to the two French men. Thomas Bangalter got in front of Guy Manuel De Homem Christo.

"Don't even think about hurting Guy Manuel" said Thomas. Chase slapped Thomas and Guy Manuel. "Dude!" shouted Thomas. "Sorry but enough kitty play" said Chase as he turned into a dragon. Thomas was shocked, Chase threw him out of the way and took guy Manuel.

Thomas's vision got blurry. He heard a woman talking. "My mighty lord, so brave and handsome!" shouted Shadow. The monks were traveling to France on dojo while listening to send me on my way by rusted root. Jack was excided to see Paris. "Send me on my way!" sang Raimundo. The monks loved this song. "On my way" sang Clay.

Dojo was even singing along. "Brother Jack what are you gonna do when you get to Paris?" asked Ping Pong. "Hm I might go see the Eiffel Tower" said Jack as his eyes showed the Eiffel Tower. "Oohhh cool!" said Ping Pong. "Woah look an ocean!" shouted Raimundo.

"Waaaaayyyyy!" sang Raimundo. They were almost there it was getting late. They saw Jackbots but who was operating them? It wasn't Jack becuase he was on the monks side now. "SHOKU MARS FIRE!" shouted Kimiko. Tiny Sim was operating them but how? "That little punk!" shouted Jack. "SHOKU ASTRO METAL!!!" shouted Jack. One of them grabbed Jack's arm then the second arm.

Kimiko was not happy either. "SHOKU JUPITER EARTH!!!!" shouted Clay. "SHOKU ASTRO WIND!!" shouted Raimundo. "SHOKU NEPTUNE WATER!" shouted Omi. Jack got metal in his arm. "Ouch!" shouted Jack. His arm was bleeding. Omi and Ping Pong were not looking forward to this one bit.

"I'm landing this puppy!" shouted Dojo. The monks landed on the Eiffel Tower. "Merci Dojo" said Ping Pong. "Omi look out!" shouted Jack. Omi almost fell off of the tower. "Woah!" shouted Omi. Jack got a hold of him. "It's ok Omi I got you!!" shouted Jack.

Omi fell off. "Omi!!!" shouted Jack. Omi was safe. Meanwhile in Chase's lair Guy Man woke up. "Morning sleepy head" said Chase as he went towards Guy Manuel. Guy Man tried to break free. Meanwhile Thomas was looking around Paris for Guy Manuel he wasn't that easy to find.

"Where are you?" asked Thomas. Jack came down from the Eiffel Tower he was fighting Tiny Sim. "Give up kid!" shouted Jack. Thomas thought he was an 8 year old mugger so he zapped the kid by accident. "Thanks" said Jack. He paused he knew who Thomas was. "Holy crap your Thomas Bangalter!!!" shouted Jack.

The monks jumped down from the tower. "Wow! Thomas Bangalter in person!" shouted Raimundo. "Yeah hehe I'm really worried about a friend of mine" said Thomas. "Come on we can look for him!" shouted Kimiko. Send me on my way started to play.

"Sure!" shouted Thomas. They were all over France. "Woah!" shouted Kimiko. France is a small country. "Raimundo what's that?" asked Jack as he saw a bug. He threw a snowball at Raimundo but he threw a huge one back. "Haha!" shouted Jack. "Very funny!" shouted Jack. They went forward. "Mush!" shouted Omi.