€hapter 1

Hi! I'm Marilyn. Marilyn Monroe, lol kidding, Marilyn Juliet Mosley. I'm from Yorkshire. I'm 18, I sing in a band L3 M2 ( L cube M square), we're 3 girls and two boys. The couple Larry Wills and Laurence and her cousin Laurie Edwin, Marcel Harrison and me Marilyn. Well, good name for a band? Okay so guys you will know me well in the coming chapters. And by the way I forgot to say I AM A DIRECTIONER, a big One Direction fan. I play the guitar and the violin.

Actually Marcel and I so close but not dating nor love, just like siblings but people think the opposite.

Marcel loves Laurie and vice versa, but they both don't know. Marcel holds me on his shoulders some times, we go shopping together, even we as a band the five of us, most of the weekends sleep at one of our houses, we enjoy that a lot, we stay awake till morning, we prepare breakfast together...

I'm the smallest one in the band, then comes Laurence (both same age), andthe others are in college but in the same city, we are all dirty minded, and you know the teenagers, but never been friends with benefits. I love them so much and we have Christina Dewey, our manager, yeah this is weird but we are working on it to be official band, even though I don't have that interest in signing because I love being a scientist, ily. I don't know if we will win in the last year performance against four bands, I'm gonna stay stuck in this band, even though I'm not that satisfied person about, but karma is bitch.
________________________••

I entered McDonald's, where the gang is waiting, for an emergency meeting with Chris, I entered the restaurant it's 1:30pm, and I'm so hungry I may eat three big meals. When I entered Are You With Me by Lost Frequencies is playing, I smiled because I love this song, then I smiled at the gang and walked towards them.

"I arriiiiiiiiiived!" I smiled at them and took a seat beside Laurie and Marcel across Laurence and Larry. But then again my head start pounding behind my ear and at the back. I closed my eyes feeling unconscious, feeling dizzy I can't see anything in front of me, it's been 2 days since I ate, and lack of sleeping because I have night mares about my parents.

Few minutes and I opened my eyes to see Chris walking with four men with her to our table. I raised an eyebrow and stood up to greet them as they approach us. Then again when I stood up I felt dizzy, I held Laurie's arm so I don't fall down.

"Are you okay?" She asked from beside me, I looked and nodded assuring her, even though no I'm not fine at all.

We sat down when we greeted the men, three men with blue eyes two blond and one with brown hair their names were Harvey, Mark and Elliot and the brunt one William. They are not so big in thirties and maybe less. Chris said they're from LA but they're here in Yorkshire for tourism and she met them at Starbucks yesterday, but she knows one of them I think Mark, they were mates in the uni. So that man will help us to become official.

Then again my head but with stomach ache, I put a hand on my stomach and the other on my head, but this time I suddenly hit the table with my head and fall between Laurie's arms, the last thing I knew everything black.
__________________________**

The guys shouted her name when she fell between Laurie's arms, Marcel jumped from his seat and took Marilyn in his arms to drive her to the hospital.

Today Marilyn wasn't the girl she always is. Instead so silent, no loud laughs, cute jokes, smart answers, nothing. Marilyn has bad past, her mother died when she was 11, then her father left her and Carrie.

Carrie is Marilyn babysitter, but lately she changed. Carrie became a part of the family, Marilyn's father left her and Carrie provided with money. So Carrie isn't any more a babysitter.

Marilyn loves Carrie a lot, she says that she is like her mom and more. She owes Carrie a lot. Marilyn is really a lovely girl, and great. Maybe she lost her innocence but she still has a bit. Her friends say that she is innocent and cute, and they say she's a dirty minded girl.

Everyone gets lost in her eyes, sometimes you see innocent brown eyes full of cuteness and love, other times bad, devil and dangerous eyes.

But she stills the cutest and sweetest girl. She's not perfect and an angel, instead she's a trouble maker and crazy and sometimes she's the school rebel, but she's not that clever, yeah she's smart but she doesn't use her smartness all the time, but she brings good marks and she pass and succeed.

Finally, they reached the hospital, emergency floor. They put Marilyn in a room waiting for the doctor.

"Please, everyone outside." The doctor entered the room half running, and still the nurse trying to wake Marilyn up. They all looked at her, then the doctor ordered for them to leave. They gave Marilyn the last look and lest the room leaving Marilyn, the doctor and a nurse.

_____________________________••

Marilyn's POV...

I woke up at nurse voice, trying to wake me up but I can't open my eyes I feel the room spinning and when I close my eyes I see spinning circles. So that makes me feel so dizzy.

"I'm dizzy" I whispered barely my voice can be heard. The nurse looked at me again that means she didn't understand. But now I can open my eyes I relaxed a bit.

"She's dizzy." The doctor said. She walked to a table and pulled out a paper I guess it was medicine. Right it was medicine she brought me a glass of water. Uh, I hate taking medicine, I don't want to take the pill. But I should maybe I relax.
_____________________________**
Marcel's POV..

Marilyn got out of the room with the doctor. She still look tired but not that much.

"Lack of sleeping and two days no eating." The doctor informed us. We all looked at her then she lowered her head and walked toward us.

"Lack of eating? She doesn't stop eating and lack of sleeping? she sleeps till the noon." Laurence looked at Marilyn then at the doctor.

"It's a long story." Marilyn whispered so just us who can hear.

"Okay, anyway thanks doctor." I thanked him and we all walked outside the hospital.