€hapter 7

Marilyn's POV...

I screamed as the knife was in my stomach getting deeper, I want this! I want to die and maybe go to heaven and see mom and Marlene again I miss them and I don't know if I will see dad, because I know nothing about him.

I opened my phone even though I was hurt and lying on the floor, dying alone, without saying goodbye to anyone, I left a massage for everyone who tries to call me saying "hello it's me Marilyn, I love you and I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye before I leave, I love Carrie and Emma and every one, ah and I love you all mates. Marilyn loves you, Marilyn will go see mommy in heaven bye!" I talked through sobs pain and I tried to catch my breath, I'm bleeding and I'm dying. This will relax me and I will enjoy my life up in heaven.
________________________**
No point of view...

"Oh my gosh! Oh lord!" Laurence ran toward unconsciousness Marilyn. Blood was around her some dry and some wet.

"Marcel! Larry!" She shouted and few five pairs of legs were running towards her.  She started crying and sobs escaping her lips loudly. She closed her eyes and turned to hide her face in Larry's chest.

"She stills alive!" One of the police said his ear was on her chest. Then he ordered to call the hospital and the police to come.

Marcel still shocked, looking at her. Confused why she did that to herself. He fell on his knees beside her taking her cold hand in his. Tears racing to get out of his eyes. He's admiring her beautiful face that was full of pain and that was yellow. She looked dead. But they said she is alive. She committed to suicide. Why? That was the thoughts running through his head.

The knife was still in her stomach, no one was allowed to take it out. But then the police and the hospital car arrives.
*********
"To the operating room, right now."

"She lost  blood,a lot! Still bleeding!" 

Nurses were running pushing the bed through the hall to reach the room, will they save her? Everyone was hoping that. Crying Carrie, smiling Emma and tired mates were standing out side the room waiting for someone to come  out of the room to tell them something.

Four hours later..

The doctor came out from the room, blood covering his uniform, he took a deep breath and said: " She will be okay"

They all relaxed at his words, and cried from happiness. She made it. She's alive again to complete facing her life.
_________________________••
Few weeks later..

Marilyn's POV..

Today's the day, my birthday. The last few weeks were terrible. Me getting raped, lying about it, trying to suicide.

And here I'm still alive. I hate it, I hate my life. I don't want to live. But still breathing and my heart is beating, that means I still alive!

Now I'm on my way home from the hospital to check on my wound, the doctor said it's perfect and no need to take medicine anymore and no need to check either.

I opened the gates of my house, since I was walking and no car. Oh lord, I forgot the keys inside. I knocked on the door several times, till finally Emma opened the door.

"Hey!" I smiled and leant kissed her small cheek.

"Come with me" she grabbed my hand and started to walk quickly. We stood in front of the dining room. The doors went open and small lights were shining  around the windows and on the table.