€hapter 6

My eyes widened at his sight, I turn my attention to the guys beside me and they were shotting him death glares. And of course Marcel wouldn't shut up and not tell the guys.

"She's fine, Thanks!" Laurence shot back and fakes a smirk. This girl can't shut up, she doesn't know how to be calm she directly gets angry.

"I'm not talking to you." He raised an eyebrow at her, then turned his eyes to me, me as me still staring with narrowed eyebrows. "Who got you these flowers?"

"Alex!" I shot and smiled with no reason.

"Michael leave,now!" Larry ordered and pointed with his index finger toward the door.

"Who are you to tell me what to do you son of-"

"MICHAEL!" I shouted, "GET OUT OF HERE!" I swallowed feeling the tears on the edge. He came here to fight? Really?

"You shut up!"

"Who are you to tell her that?" Marcel asked, and the nurse came in on our voices and shouts.

"Call the security." I cut her before she ask. They looked at me and OH MY GOD we forgot or I forgot about Emma.

The security came and started to ask what happened then they took him outside, he came here to fight? What's important in who got me the flowers! He still the same same Michael. I'm tired of him!

"Hey, don't cry!"

"It's okay! You're done with him this is the best."

I was about to reply to Laurie and Laurence when the doctor came with Carrie behind. Serious look on their faces.

"So Marilyn right?" Doctor I don't know his name asked. I nodded with fear? Like I don't know not feeling good about the way he is talking and he told the guys to leave the room with talking the small girl with them.

"Her name is Emma, doc!" I said shrugging. Then few the police woman and the man they came to ask me questions entered.

Carrie stood still there behind them doctor, I looked at her but she stared blankly at me. My stomach twisted when the woman I mean the police woman started.

"You said your nose was bleeding?" She coldly mocked and raised an eyebrow. I panicked again knowing what's next and what will happen.

"So good morning first." The doctor some how smiled at me and I
lowered my eyes playing with the shit they put in my hand, small needle connected with pocket.

"No more good in this morning." I mumbled silently.

" So take a seat." Doctor ordered us. I
sat on the bed and looked at Carrie again she's about to cry. Oh what did I do to deserve this now!

"Sweetie, why you lied?" Doctor asked sweetly, tears started to burn my eyes, and me trying to hide them.

"I-I didn't want anyone to know about this and- and I -Actually it was my fault after all" Did you understand? Me neither I didn't understand what I said!

"If you can think logically it's known that you got rapped, we aren't fools!" that bitch police, she's so evil and cruel, I hate her for god's sake.

Finally, I pressed my eyes together and a tear fell on my cheek. Why do I always work foolishly? I don't think before speaking! Stupid me. I hate my life, for being me the FAILURE.

"I'm sorry." I looked through their eyes, but I can't look in Carrie's eyes, I can't! I betrayed her, and the most cutest thing I betrayed my friends and I will pay.

"Look, we knew you got rapped and you're a virgin, and actually the one who rapped you admitted." Evil lady, yeah she smiles in an evil way, I hate her!

"He did?" I was somehow amazed, why he said no one will know.

"Yeah, he did, and another time don't play such a play with us, we are Police not children!" Finally she exists the room.

"Okay any way what happened happened and in the past, no one can change it. Don't hide such think again. It's somehow dangerous, you may get pregnant, so watch out." What get pregnant? OMG! No please no, this's a big shock. I hope I don't please god help me.

And here we stood me and her, silent sobs from her and shame from me. How can I look into her eyes? I can't. Shame on me to hide this from such a great lady. That raised me and taught me and I wish she's my mom. How dare I?

"Don't talk to me, I'm so upset with you." With that she left the room, she left broken, crying, sad, with red eyes and wet cheeks because of me! Because of me!

But I wasn't quite, my sobs start to increase and be loud, I covered my mouth and as a child I started to kick my legs against the floor. Why I always do that? Why me? I want to die and I will today. I should do it or I will not relax.

I took that shit out of my hand, and a few drops of blood leaved my body. I took my phone, and left the room. Running and running , no one was in the corridor of the hospital I mean friends, except me running and nurses walking by or looking at the crazy me.

"Stop her! She's escaping! Police!" One of the nurses started shout what a bitch! I didn't stop, and my tears didn't stop either. I entered a room I didn't notice what it's for, I didn't care because I just want to escape the police. I walked and walked searching till I find a door, I opened it, to see a lot of trees surrounding a small passage.
I walked out, going towards the passage, and then I stepped on something, oh lord a knife, I gripped it and smiled.

"I love you everyone, sorry Carrie, Emma and friends *sighing through sobs* but I have to go." I mumbled looking at the hospital and then completed my way through the dark passage crying foolishly with the thing that will end my life.
________________________••
sorry so sorry! Stupid chapter I know! But I'm really running out of ideas. I hope you liked it. :).

Umm, the story is boring right? Or let's say not good, but I really love it if u read and vote! Bc I'm noticing that the number of readers increasing but no votes! So please guys vote please! It's the first story and it will be more interesting I promise!

And finally a massive THANK YOU to naghamoliek she's until now the only one supporter and she's the one encouraging me to write!!! Thanks a lot nagham..

Vote, fav and comment plz!!!

P.S if u r not interested in my story comment plz, I will accept anything but DONT CROSS THE BORDER!

Ranixx:)