€hapter 3

"Let's get ready!" I ordered as we jumped standing on our feet.

"Okay, I want to wear black pants and a grey shirt with makeup." Emma ordered me and walked to my room holding her cloths. I followed silently and she took a seat in front of the mirror waiting for me to start her make up.

"Get dressed first." I advised.

"Okay." She jumped out of the chair and went to my restroom.

"You're being late." I shouted from my room. I got dressed too, with grey t-shirt and black pants, deciding to wear the red converse. I held my hair in a ponytail and finally Emma get out from the bathroom.

"Make up." She ordered and took a seat in front of the mirror. My eyebrows raised at her word then a smirk played on my lips.

Few minutes later and I'm done with her makeup. Gloss on her lips, not any colour her favourite pink, with a bit of blush, and a lick of eyeliner on her eyelashes.

"I'm ganna show mummy!" She jumped from her place running out of my room. I took a seat in front of the mirror and stared for seconds and maybe minutes at my self in the mirror.

I'm ugly. Yeah I deduced that. If I wasn't ugly and sometimes silly, like not digestive with my jokes not even with acid, my friends don't ignore me, lately I noticed that they hate me. Because if I don't call or text them they won't.

Even my boyfriend I don't know what got to him. He's like shit, some bruises covering my body. But I put makeup over them or I wear t-shirts that can cover. No one knows me, no one knows that I'm not happy, that I cry my self to sleep, I-

"Earth to Marilyn." Emma shouted.

I jumped at her words and then smiled at her, then I directly started to make my make up.

Few minutes I was done. We were full ready. We said our goodbyes to Carrie that we tried so hard to convince her to come with us, but no means no to her.

"Yay, we are going to eat at KFC, right?" Emma asked excited. I nodded and complete driving silently.

We ate our meals in a very childish way, we sang while eating and laughed so hard. And now it's to go to the mall.

"Hey! You can steal fries not chicken!" I shouted like nearly, well Emma is stealing my food and she be like "Buy more, I'm still hungry as hell!" And I'll be like really?

"This is the third meal! You want to break me?!" I looked at her seriously but she burst out laughing, my eyebrow raised alone this time.

"Look behind you, you and your boyfriend like gums you stick everywhere." Huh? What she mean that- Oh my god if he is really here I-

"Emma c'mon let's go!" I ordered. She looked at me and shrugged no. I gave her a glare and she finally gave up.

Walking out side the restaurant as fast as I can, nervousness taking all over me I'm about to cry. But this time we didn't make it, a hand had wrapped around my wrist, I froze and swallow shaking like hell. I turned around and it's him.

" What are you doing here?" It was his first question, really no hi nothing!

"Actually, buying some furniture for the living room." I snapped with a sarcastic answer, then I regret it.

"No, we were eating chiten" Emma smiled at us, she spells chicken as chiten. And REALLY EMMA I know but she doesn't know what the problem.

"Go home now, or" he approached me and tears are on the edge. I approach more that our faces are inches about and said" or what?", he placed his lips on mine and I can hear Emma giggles.