Chapter 7

Ashlynn's Pov:

We were ready to leave the motel by 12:30.Dom had checked everyone cars and made sure eveything was fine.

We left the motel finally.Me and Caitlyn took my car.Brian and Mia took a black car and Dom and Letty were in the first black car leading us.

"so where were you this morning"Caitlyn asked.

"Dom wanted to talk to me"I said.

We had 10 hours until we stopped agian.i turned the radio up.

I drove and listened.

3 hours into the drive I saw a black truck behind me.I kept driving until Dom came over the walkie talkie"Ashlynn drive to the front and switch places with me"He said.I picked up the walkie talkie"Gotcha"I said and drove to the front and Dom went to were I was.

I took the lead and Dom was at the back.The black truck decided to follow me and came up beside me on Caitlyn's side.I picked up the walkie talkie"Dom why is this Son Of A Bitch following me"I said."Idk but were about to find out"He said.I put the walkie talkie down when I saw the driver of the truck pick up a gun and aim it towards me."Damn"I said and picked my gun up.The driver started shooting and so did I.I had one hand controlling the stirring wheel and the other firing my gun.

Next thing I know he shot at my car and it flipped us.

Dom's Pov:

I saw Ashlynn's car flip because the driver of that truck shot at one of the wheels.When I saw it I sped the car up.I picked my walkie talkie up"Ashlynn are you ok"I said.She came over the walkie talkie"I'm fine just get that Son Of A Bitch"She said."Brian go get Ashlynn and Caitlyn i'm going after this bitch"I said into the walkie talkie."Alright"He said and saw him turn his car arounda and speed back to Ashlynn and Caitlyn.When he was out of the way I sped up the car full speed and kept going that fast.

I got to were the truck was.I reached into the back seat of the car and grabbed the shot gun.

I rolled my window down and started to shoot at the truck.The driver started shooting back.

I spun the car all the way around and stopped in the middle of the road.I shot the front tire of the truck and It flipped.It was rolling right towards us."Dom"Letty said.

Letty was getting nervous until I srun the wheels as the truck came towards us.The truck started to go over us and spun out from under it.

I drove towards were Ashlynn and the others were.I got out of the car and ran over to them."She okay"I asked."She's fine nobody was hurt"Brian said.

Ashlynn's Pov:

Dom and Brian helped us out of the car.Dom threw Letty my keys"Drive it from here"He said."Ok"She said and got in.