Chapter 4

Emily's POV

I was still lost in darkness. And this haunting presence was even stronger. I felt something slimy grab me, the grip felt of something either very skinny, or even zombified or skeletal. It was all just terrifying.

I could tell I was falling, but to where I absolutely could not see.

The blackness here was even darker than that of above, wherever that was.

I just can't stand this. I want it to be over..

"But why?" A deep, horrifying, gargled voice spoke.

"Because, it's scary." I replied foolishly. I didn't even know who was speaking to me. Or where I was.
Keep your calm, Emily. I thought to myself.

"Well, I can assure you there's nothing to fear."
I trusted this voice.

THE HORROR'S POV

I was ENRAGED. A Nightmare? Attempting to do MY job and become friends with Emily? I think not! It will be "I" who teaches her the ways of darkness. And bestows upon her power of terror. Not some lame Nightmare!

My fury was causing me to morph into different shapes Horrors.

I need to return to the Nightmare realm. Where Emily has been taken.

In a flash, I am gone from the earthly shadows and cast into a much darker realm. I see Emily conversing with an idiot Nightmare.

I couldn't control myself. With a leap of morphing terror I lunged at the Nightmare. I quickly sent Emily back to her bedroom.

The Nightmares POV

It was an all out battle with this Horror! It was much too powerful. I had to flee to the more Nightmarish parts of the realm. I don't ever want to mess with a Horror, ever again!

A/N

How was this? Good? Idk feedback please! :)