Chapter 10: Fun at Hazel's House!!!

Chapter 10: Fun at Hazel’s House!!!

Audrey’s POV

            As we all got out of the van, Harry picked up the uncounsous Heather, and carried her bridal style towards the house. He has been really quiet and I could see he was worried and really cared about Heather.

            I walked up to him and patted him on the back and he turned towards me and I slightly smiled.

            “ She will be okay, just be patient and let her recover,” I said and he nodded and gave me a slight smiled.

            “ Thank you Audrey,” He said and I patted his back again and then walked over to Zayn.

            “ Are you okay Audrey?” He asked as I walked over to him.

            “ Yeah, I am just worried about Heather and also Harry, he looks really worried about her…” I said and looked up at him.

            “ Yeah he really likes her…but don’t worry about them, Heather with get better and be back to normal in hours! And Harry, he will be fine, just give it time.” He said and I smiled and rest my head on his shoulder and he threw his arm around m shoulder and we continued to walk up to the front door.

            “ Ugg, it’s locked!” Hazel said and Cassie and Dakota both looked at each other.

            “ What did you guys do…?” Hazel asked them, looking at them suspiciously.

            “ Well…we may have hid a extra key in the trees…” Cassie said and looked at the ground.

            “ Okay one, why and how did you get a key? And two, in the trees? What were you guys on??” Hazel asked them and I chuckled.

            “ HEY! It was a good idea at the time! We may have stole the key from your house keeper and hide it there just in case we needed to get to you!” Dakota said and Hazel seemed to daze off.

            “ That is why Marissa never came back! Ahh! She made me nutella sandwiches and called me chica bonita! I don’t know what it means but it sounds nice!” Hazel said and we all started laughing.

            “ Well! Lets get looking in the trees!” I said and we all nodded and separated, well Harry staying and waiting with Heather.

            Each or us took on tree and started to climb it because apparently they hid it on one of the branches. I quickly hopped and pulled my self from branches to braches, searching fro the dang key.

Dakota’s POV

            As we got higher and higher I looked around fro anything that looked familiar. Cassie and I hide the key about two years ago. Just in case.

            I kept on climbing, closely observing every branch. I was about to climb down, convinced the key was not up there, but I was stopped by a shine of silver.

            “ I FOUND IT!” I yelled and quickly grabbed the shiny key, which was hanging sturdily on a broken branch.

            “ YAAAHHHHHH!” Cassie and Hazel cheered as they both jumped to the ground…show offs.