o n e

I watched as the new people moved in, a mother and a daughter. They had a lot of luggage; men in and out of the building, dragging in a bag each time.

I wonder how long they're going to be staying, by the look of all this, probably a long time, considering all the junk they piled into the small house.

After all the moving men left, I saw the mother and her daughter look around the yard. They admired the plants every now and then, laughing as well.

I guess I started daydreaming, cause when I looked back, they were both gone. I looked out my window, trying to see if they were in the back yard, but no luck. They probably went inside already.

I looked out one last time, then got up. For some awkward reason, I couldn't get the daughter out of my head. Her body was so petite, her hair was so long, and she was just beautiful. She seemed so innocent by the way she dressed; a white dress, some flats that buckled. When she bent down I could see her white panties, so pure.

I know, thinking this way of a girl who's under aged is perverted of me, but I just can't help it.

--- 2 years later ---

Everyday, I sat and watched her out of my window. I watched her body grow, her breast grow big and plump.

I keep dreaming about her, I think it's time I properly introduce myself to her. And her mother, of course.

Maybe I should perhaps make a basket; a private one for each of them. I know exactly what I'm going to put in my precious's basket.

I guess I'll head to the store. Grocery store, the flower shop, and the sex toy shop. I need to get my baby a something little extra.

I hit the little strip mall, trying to find the shop that sells what I need.

I finally saw these bright pearlescent lights that squiggle out "Jumbee's Pleasure Shop" and decided to go in.

"May I help you sir?" A short guy with brown hair asked.

"Yes," I pointed to his name tag, "Louis,"

"Okay. What type of thing are you looking for?" He asked, smiling.

"Something for beginners," I nodded my head.

"For you, or for a woman?" He laughed, it was quite annoying on my part.

"Female," I pursed my lips, looking around the store.

"I got just the thing for ya!" He said, half jogging to the counter where they held many toys.

"Here," he gave me a small box.

"What does this do, exactly?" I asked, closely examine the tiny box.

"A vibrator/mini dildo," he answered with a way too serious face.

"I'll take it,"
_______________________________

After I finished all my shopping, I had to go home and fix it into a basket.

I started fixing my loves first: Nutella, mint bubble gum, some hair pins, her bouquet of flowers, and deep in, her new toy.  Along with a note that read:

Hello. As you may know, I'm your next door neighbor, Harry. This little gift is our secret, okay? Don't show your mum, don't show your friends, the only one you can show it to is me, baby girl. You should send me a note back, love Harry.

I packed her mom a basket, and now it was time to take them over.

I gathered my phone, and my wallet, then headed out my door.

I finally reached their yard, admiring the flowers myself. They were all very pretty.

But, looking at flowers was not what I came here for, I thought as I knocked on the door. The same lady I've seen for the last 2 years opened it, but with a win glass in her hand, and a bright red dress.

"Hello," I smiled, looking down at my feet before my eyes flickered back up to her.

"Hi... Harry was it?" She smiled widely, extending out her arm to shake it.

I did so.

"I have gifts for you and your daughter," I said, holding up the baskets.

"Mother, who's here?" Her pretty little lips spoke, the lips that I pictured around my member for the last 2 years.

"Oh, Harry, this is my daughter, Caroline, and I'm Samantha," she said, looking at her daughter then I.

"Hello, Caroline," I said, giving her a sweet smile.

"Hi.." She furrowed her eyebrows together.

"Well, Harry, why don't you come in?" Samantha moved over, opening the door so I could walk in.

I smiled, and did as she asked.

"You have a lovely home, Ms. Wilko," I said, handing her the basket I put together.

I looked at Caroline, licked my lips then handed it to her. She smiled and quietly thanked me.

After that, we all sat down and talked for an hour or so.

"Oh, you teach voice lessons?" Samantha said, slapping her hand on Caroline's thigh. Only if I could do that.

"Yes, perhaps I could give Ms. Caroline some?" I took a sip of my tea, looking at Caroline.

"I'm sure she would love that, isn't that right, sweetie?" She smiled at her daughter.

"Yes mom," She bit her lip, her eyes flickered towards me for just a second.

"So how old are you, love?" I asked, running my hand through my curls.

"17, about to be 18 in 5 weeks, sir," she crossed her legs.

So in 5 more weeks you'll be legal.

"Awe. I'll get you a gift, what do you like?" I stood up, brushing off my pants.

"Anything, really," she smiled.

"I'll keep an eye out for anything. But unfortunately, I have to go. It's getting late, and I have some work to do," I said, heading towards the door.

"Caroline, carry this to Mr. Styles house, please," Samantha said, handing her sexy daughter a bowl of pudding.

"Yes ma'am," she took the bowl, and we headed out the door.

We walked in silence, all the way to my house. I unlocked it then invited her in to put the bowl on the counter.

"I hope you enjoy your gift, baby," I smiled, opening the door for her. She smiled back and left back to her house.

------/-------//////---------/--------//////------

How do you guys like this? lolllllll PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIEND!

The Man Next Door © All Rights Reserved

lukexashtonn

-kie