Chapter 4- The Fourth Panic Attack

~*~ Social anxiety- Feeling out of place always even when people like and accept you... ~*~

I was sat on the bus, wondering why Todd had done that earlier. He was the first to help me, The first to not look at me like I was part of a freak show.

He had sat with me and he stayed through me telling him to leave, through the front office coming out to tell us to get back to class.

When we did get back to class, I realized he was in my class. I had never noticed him before. Apparently he's new, moved in about a week ago but you can't trust the rumors.

The bus pulled off to the side of the road and I got off. My house was right by the bus stop and only took a minute to walk to. After climbing up my front steps, I unlocked my door and entered the house. It never did feel like a home after I had my first attack, Everyone treated me like I was a fragile piece of glass, made me feel more and more like a freak.

My mom and dad have decided that I wasn't even worth the extra caution anymore, They don't pay me any attention. My sister gets all of it. She's the definition of the 'bad' child. She's a drunk and a druggie and to add to it, she's violent. I haven't seen her in a few months, She ended up in juvie for punching a teacher.

I climbed up the stairs, my bedroom was the first door to the left. I opened the door and walked in. I lid down on the bed and closed my eyes, Attacks take the energy out of me and the doctor says I just need to sleep more to store up my energy.

To bad my dreams cause more attacks...