Part Two

Jay's pretty sure he's the first one awake the next morning, half dressed and dizzy as hell. His head pounded loudly with his massive hangover, but when he rolled over, silver necklace close against his skin, he felt weird-er to say the least. His mind was fuzzy as well, and he squeezed eyes shut. Fuck, I need some water.

Slam!

He jerks his head up quickly and stares quizzically at the cup of water on his bedside. He reaches for it, just about to drink when the door slams open and he drops it. It’s about to shatter on the floor and send pieces of glass flying in every direction, but Nathan, who's standing shirtless and out of breath cries "Stop!" and it does. The glass hangs, suspended nearly motionless, a trail of water following it. 

“Na-Nathan!” Jay stutters as he stares at the froze glass. Nathan’s face is completely pale, scared, and his eyes dart to Jay, and the glass shatters.

The youngest looked pertified. “Jay?”

Jay blinked for a moment before moving across the bed to the door. His mind was whirling viciously, trying to figure out what exactly he drank last night, and he stifled the groan he had when he saw the damage the cup made. Christ on a bike, if only it could clean itself.

And as if his thoughts had done it, the glass rose of the floor and put themselves in the trash near by. Nathan grabs Jay’s arm. “Di-did you just-“

“I honestly don’t know.”

Then came the yells from down stairs.

***

Siva bounced his leg up and down as the other lads sat around him. Jesus, he was scared and he wasn’t sure how to react to this- this- whatever this was. With whatever the fuck was going on, they had to get out. They couldn't just act as normal with everything going on. People would find out that they could well, Fuck, Tom was super fast, Max super strong. Jay could move things subconsciously and Nath, Nath slowed the glass down and froze it. And Siva, he exhaled. Siva could multiple himself. Try waking up to three of you staring back.

“When’s the first flight out?”

Siva looked up to see Max shaking, looking at Jay.

***

I can’t believe after what I’ve given them, they betray me like this! Their bags are packed, they’re shaking in their boots. This’ll teach them. They may escape what they think is abnormal, but wait until they see what I have in store for them.

It’s time for the boys to meet their fate.