0.1

Athena was running through the woods, feeling slightly heavy for the oversized hoodie she was wearing.  The cold november air ,hitting her face making her cheeks flush.  She lost time notion,  for it's been several minutes she's been running scared, an hour maybe. 

She didn't know where she was, unfortunately her phone was almost dead, and didn't have service.

She felt like after today, her life would take a 180 degrees round,  she didn't even know if her parents were still alive, but for the sake of her life and parents,  she run away, just as her mother told her to.

Athena never imagined her life, a Wednesday ,November 17,  will turn into a run or die kind of life.

 Her mind was racing over thousands of thoughts per second, as to why that man had betrayed her father, her family. All she could ever think of was, why? 

She was suddenly feeling dizzy, but she couldn't stop or else, they would find her and end her. She finally saw lights illuminating the tall trees, indicating that the road was not so far from where she was currently running, but she knew she shouldn't go there and put herself as an easy target.

All the non-stop running and the kinda heavy bag she was carrying, was now making her back and legs get weak and her feet hurt, she even thought that they had bleeding blisters already.

After a few more minutes of running, she peaked a motel banner through the gap of some tree branches as she was about to get there, Athena heard a gun shot not so far away and lights of a few cars coming closer, the sound of a motorcycle getting closer across the woods real quick, it was now or never, she needed to go to that motel and get safe for at least, tonight. 

The motorcycle was coming closer and closer with each passing minute. Five seconds of bravery it took Athena to decide and cross the road like it was a 3 seconds marathon and get past the other side of the road and finally get to the two-story motel.

As she approached the back of the motel, the motorcycle came into view at the other side of the road, she pulled the hoodie over her head even further and took the back stairs , leading her into an empty and very illuminated hall, she ran as fast as she could to the end of it, almost tripping over. She knocked so hard on the pink door, she could've sworn the door broke.

"Help, open the door, please!" She wailed, she was a crying mess now.

 "Please help!" She continued to slam the door with the palm of her hand.

Glancing over her shoulder and taking into view that the bike was now, gone. She didn't even notice that for running so fast.

"Please, is someone in there?" She cried, shaking in sobs. What kind of  a very-serious-deafness-problem person was probably inside, that couldn't hear Athena's loud cries.

She slammed the door once again, she didn't move from that spot to another door, because she somehow knew that the last one was safer. How? Well, she just did.

Just as she was about to knock again, the door swiftly opened, revealing a tall, with wet hair blonde boy, with piercing blue eyes, who was currently wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist, showing concern in his face as he looked down at the girl leaning against the door frame, crying like a little lost girl would, in reality, she was literally a lost girl.

Athena looked up, to see the boy with hope in her eyes, she didn't even have time to take on his so-sexy appearance, for everything she needed at the moment was help.

"Pl-ple-please h-help me." Athena couldn't even say the whole sentence properly, before breaking into sobs again.

"Shh, calm down." The blonde boy bent down, to look Athena in the eyes, while rubbing her arms reassuringly. "How can I help you?" He offered.

"Let me in, just let me in. I need your help." She sniffled, wiping her tear-stained cheeks with the back of her hand. "Please."

"Alright." The boy sighed, sending Athena a sweet smile her way. "Here, let me help you up." He extended his arm to help her off the floor.

"Thanks." She smiled at him.

The boy, who still hadn't given Athena his name, closed the door behind them, once they were already inside.

She could feel the warmth radiating off of him, he was just inches away from her and he was just wearing a towel around his waist.

"My name's Luke, by the way." Luke raised his eyebrows expecting Athenna to introduce herslef as well, still with a smile on his face.

"Athena, my name's Athena." She noded.

And Athena couldn't describe how thankful and happy she was that Luke had let her in, in that moment.