Chapter 4

"Liam we have to talk." Ivy pleads with Liam.

"Yeah, I know we do." Liam says to her.

"Oh, what about?"

"Ivy." Liam explains. "I've enjoyed our time together."

"Go on." Ivy tells him.

"I've enjoyed what we've had. You've been there for me when Hope married Wyatt."

"Yes, I'm listening."

"But, I'm falling back in love with Steffy."

A crushed Ivy couldn't believe what she was hearing. She was about to tell Liam about the baby. Now what was she going to do? She didn't want Liam in her life because of this baby.

"Ivy?" Liam asks with concern. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Ivy lies, holding her stomach because she feels like vomiting. "I feel sick."

As Ivy runs from her office, Liam wonders what is going on with Ivy. But all is forgotten when Steffy arrives after seeing Ivy run from her office.

"What's with her?" Steffy asks Liam.

"Beats me?" Liam says, confused. "I basically told her that I was still in love with you and that's when she ran out of the office."

"Well, come here, handsome." Steffy says, as she gives Liam a kiss as the two fall on top of Ivy's desk.

"Wow!" Liam says, when the two come up for air. "That was amazing."

"And there's more where that came from." Steffy says, unbuttoning Liam's shirt and rubbing his bare chest.

The two make love on Ivy's desk when Ivy comes back after returning from the restroom.

"O my gosh!" Ivy says. "I just came from the restroom. Really you two, get a room! Not my desk!"

Liam and Steffy compose themselves when they realized that Ivy has come back to her office, suddenly realizing where they are.

"We're very sorry, Ivy." Steffy says, giving Liam a wink, as he heads out of Ivy's office to meet Steffy in hers.

Steffy is leaving Ivy's office as well, when Wyatt walks in.

"What's with Steffy?" Wyatt asks.

"Would you believe it?!" Ivy shrieks. "I just caught the two of them making out on my desk!"

"What?" Wyatt asks. "They couldn't get a room?"

"I know, right!" Ivy agrees.

Just then, Ivy doubles over in pain, as Wyatt comes to her rescue.

"Ivy!" Wyatt says, as Ivy passes out in his arms.

Concerned, Wyatt carries Ivy to his car and takes her to the hospital.