My who?!

Song suggestion: 1901- birdy

Anna's POV
Mr.westing was sick human being. I knew exactly what's he's gonna do. Probably make us slaves if him. Until one of us disobeys him. Then he starts his sick game. But boy was I wrong.

He just locked us up in a room full of other girls. The other girls were going mental. Problem is turtle was scared to death. Saying she keeps seeing stuff.

*3 weeks later*
I don't even know who I am anymore. Turtle has been going crazy. Seeing illusions and seeing "ghosts". I'm the only one sane in this room. This house has changed me. I'm horrible now. "Tick tick tick" was the only sound that filled the room.

Until the Devils laugh filled the house. Making the girls turn there head to the door. Mr.westing walking in smiling start towards me. I rolled my eyes and stuck up my finger. Mr.westing took turtle "What are u doing" I yelled
"Borrowing your friend" he cackled
He grabbed me too. Locked us in a prison cell with to other people.
There names were were Anna fringe and turtle Gannon. Problem was I'm  Anna fringe and my "sister" was turtle Gannon or were we other people.

Mr.westing left. Anna and turtle showed us a door that led to our past. And told us that none of this would happen if we let them take over us. I agreed speaking for turtle. Then all of a sudden I was in a different time zone. But me and turtle were still together. My real mom was making us breakfast. At this point u didn't care about the world just how everything was going well. But the problem was when I looked over turtle wasn't there! Were did she go?!
A voice told me "I'm running out of time"
____________________________
Ok so this chapter might have been confusing but what happened is Anna saw another version of themselves but the pov I wrote was Anna in the present from the past seeing herself in the present. Same with turtle.
So past Anna saw herself go crazy in present Anna. So past Anna felt what present Anna was feeling. (Basically switched bodies) and she's back home with her real mom which is before she met turtle. Same goes for turtle. This is a short  chapter and I might not be able to post everyday cause schools starting and I have a lot of activities so I may post 1-4 a week so ya. READ THIS ^^^^^^ PLZ LOVE YOU GUYS BYE💘<3