Screwed

I think it was a Friday when I watched my best friend of the last seven years be drugged and taken away.

I am almost positive it was a parts pirate but it could have honestly been anyone. His parents didn't care either, which isn't even the worst part, that was when they showed me the unwind order they had just sent in.

The juvie cops where supposed to get him in a weeks time. Yesterday would have been the day they were to take him to a harvest camp, where he was supposed to be chopped and served on a surgical plater.

Yesterday was also the day I was going to go AWOL, but that didn't exactly happen since my parents have been keeping close tabs on me ever since they signed by order, they'll be here in about 7 ish hours.

I'm not going to go into vivid detail about what I did to be unwound because there is no detail to explain, I was storked as a baby so naturally my parents haven't wanted me since the beginning, why they didn't sign the order sooner beats me.

I mean they waited 4 years, until I was 17, to unwind me. I think that's pretty awful right there. Waiting until I'm almost old enough to leave just to basically sell me off to the government, the currency in that exchange is my body parts for their freedom.

That just makes it sound even better. That all being beside the point tonight I'm leaving, to where no idea but I hope to god it's somewhere better than here. They went off to bed about two hours ago, of course after I made them dinner with a nice dose of melatonin, just to be safe.

I've already had a back pack packed for years so all I really needed was to go to that goddamned lamp and then I'll be good.

I'm not sure what it is but I feel as though since that was. The last place he was, that's where I should say goodbye to him.

I leave my cell phone on my bed and carefully make my way down to the main floor of our house.

I take one last good look around and then leave through the front door, closing it silently. What wasn't so silent was me kicking over my moms flower pots on the porch, just because she honestly deserves it, and because it felt quite liberating.

I made my way Across my street and to that goddamned  lamp post. I just stared at it for  a bit because talking to a lamp is a little two odd for me.

"Honestly this is weird" I did end up saying, "but I'll miss you buddy" after I finish those words I stare for a bit longer then turn around, I didn't even hear the truck pull up behind me.

And I certainly didn't realize he had a rag in his hand, and my guess chloroform soaked into it.

Hello, so this is my first unwind fanfic and I know it's sounding a little weird right now but trust me it gets better, also Lev, Risa,Conner and even Hayden are going to be in it so just be patient with me please, also vote and comment about what you guys thing about this chapter, it's just a starter one so no worries it'll get better.
-Thank you-