Chapter 5 - Home

[Taehyung POV]

While we were walking down the path , we saw some flowers along the pathway. Hoseok hyung looked at the flowers, raised his right hand and closed his eyes. I looked at the flowers.

There were tiny clouds on top of the flowers. Then it started raining on it. I turned to Hoseok hyung. He was smiling at us. Me and Namjoon hyung facepalmed ourselves.

Namjoon : Now that was just lame.

Hoseok : Shut up! You'll just burn the flowers up!

We're vampires. But we didn't tell Jimin. Just afraid that it'll freak him out that we're vampires. He's the last to join our group. We all actually met through fighting.

Not really fighting each other but helping out. The first person to join the group is Namjoon and Jin hyung. Second is Suga hyung.

Third is Hope hyung and me. Forth is Jungkook. And the last person is Jimin. He joined our group in school so we didn't show our powers in front of him.

Since now that our world have both human and vampire , the humans can kill us anytime they want to.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't even know we've reached my house.

Hoseok : Yahh! Ireonna! *shaking my shoulder*

Tae : nn..nae? Oh sorry.

Namjoon : what were you thinking? *furrowed eyebrows*

Tae : nothing.

Nam , Hope : open the door!

Hoseok : How are we gonna get in?!

Hope hyung hit the back of my head. I opened the door while glaring at him. I went in first. My mom was surprisingly at home. She greeted us with a wide smile. I hugged her and kiss her forehead.

Namjoon and Hoseok hyung always come to my house so they can just do anything they want to. I went up to my room to take a bath. They're so loud that I can hear them from my room. Just then , I heard the doorbell ring. Then I heard Yoongi hyung voie. He's so fast. Oh yeah, he can teleport. I forgot.

After taking my shower, I dress up and went to the living room. I saw Namjoon and Hoseok hyung playing my Xbox. -_-" They didn't even ask for my permission. My mom cooked lunch for us. We all ate. After eating , we went to my room and started doing our assignment.

We finished it around midnight. It's holiday so we can sleep later.

Tae : Since it's holiday, let's watch some movies.

All : Geurae!

They ran down to the living room leaving me to clean my room. After I'm done , I went down to see my hyung chatting. They already picked out a movie. Titanic.

Tae : Yahh! Hope hyung, uljima!

Hoseok : I won't! *playful death glare*

Yoongi and Namjoon hyung was holding in their laughter. We all know Hope hyung is a guy that's really emotional. I put the CD in and it started playing. My mom went into her room. My dad was on a business trip. Almost the end of the movie where the ship is sinking , I heard sobs.

I turn to Hope hyung to see that he is already crying like mad. I turn my head to look at Yoongi who is fast asleep. Geez , this hyung can just sleep anywhere. Then I turn to Namjoon who is on my left. He had tears in his eyes.

Tae : Yahh , just let it out. *almost laughing*

Namjoon : Shut up.. *voice cracked*

After the movie ended , i sighed in relieve. It was really sad but I wasn't like Hope hyung , The Cry Baby. Namjoon hyung finally cried it out. And Yoongi hyung finally woke up.

Suga : Why are they crying? *pointed at Hoseok and Namjoon*

Tae : because they just are.

Yoongi hyung gave me a poker face.

Suga : I'm going home. Annyeong.

He then disappeared into thin air.

Namjoon : can we sleepover tonight?

Tae : okay , but you're sleeping on the floor!

Hoseok : ...... *the crow flew by* Can't we sleep on the couch?!

I stared at him for 3 seconds pokerfaced.

Tae : I'm going to bed. Oh , can Hope hyung clean the chips and stuff? Pretty please~~

We ate junk food as our dinner. I ran up to my room , brush my teeth and jumped onto my bed. I yelled 'goodnight' from my room and got scolding from Namjoon hyung.

Namjoon : dude , shut up! I'm trying to sleep here!

Hoseok : night , Tae.

~To be continued~