Ch.9 Deal?

Kai POV

Its 5 am and I still can't get to sleep...All night long the scene of me kissing Jaemin keeps on replaying, over and over again!

"Aishh!!!" I ruffled my hair in frustration.

I got up and decided to get a glass of milk,It's still early so the sun hasn't risen yet.

"Pfffttt" Jaemin said as she spat her mouthful of milk all over my face.

(#-_-)

"Omg you scared me!" She shouted.

"Yah! That doesn't mean you can spit at me!!!" I snapped at her.

She flinched at my sudden burst. "Mianhae" she apologized.

I wiped my face and grabbed a glass and poured myself a glass if milk.

"Ne, why are you up so early?" She asked me.

"I should be the one asking you that, but it's just 'Coz I can't sleep" I sighed.

She's talking to me? Well that's a first, she's the type that would just ignore people. I was about to walk away but she grabbed my arm.

"Ne, I have something to say to you..." She said quietly.

"What is it, I've got to go to practice" I coldly replied.

There was a second of silence before she responded, "You know what, never mind" she smiled and back upstairs to her room.

what the heck is up with her...

I just shrugged if off and got my stuff and went to practice.

Jaemin POV

"Ughhh!!!!" I shouted in my pillow.

Why is he so cute, God dammit!

I woke up early for work but also because I've been contemplating if I should just tell Kai who I really am or not but....seeing his face scares me.

Not because he's scary but because I'm afraid of what's going to happen between us later on.

"Ughhhh"

After venting out my frustration I quickly grabbed my stuff for work and head out. Today is Saturday so I have to work at 9 till 3. And Kai has practice with the EXO members....

So I have time to go to the library to catch up on some school work.
-----

"Welcome back beautiful, your late"

"I know so get lost Taehyun, I'm not in the mood" I bluntly replied.

"Hey what's wrong Jagiya" he said trying to hug me.

"TAEHYUN GO AWAY IM NOT IN THE MOOD TO DEAL WITH YOUR SH!+!" I shouted back.

He was taken aback for a second due to my sudden out burst but quickly recovered. "Wow princess didn't know you had such a sexy voice when you shout my name" he chuckled and bit his lip.

"Ughh!!!" I grunted and made my way to the changing room and changed into my uniform.

After getting changed and thankfully it was busy so Taehyun doesn't have any time to piss me off...

-

Now it's 2pm. The lunch rush had just passed and I'm exhausted. The place was so busy I didn't even get to go for my lunch break.

At the moment I'm sitting in the staff room for a quick sit down. Looking at my phone I see 20 text messages and 15 missed calls.

And you wouldn't guess who's it's from....