Packing (chpt 3)

Makayla POV **
When i woke up I went to the bathroom to wash my face . Then I remembered that I had to call Bart . So I went to go wake my sister up and then we called him. He said that he wants us to participate in magcon .!!!! OMF I WAS FREAKING . After I calmed down I went to my room and thought about stuff that could happen . Then I Remembered we have school still . Damnit . Eh who cares we'll miss the last weeks of school . It doesn't matter . Bart said we leave tomorrow so I started packing up for Magcon. After I was all the way packed I just got on my phone and checked Instagram and Twitter . I decided to post a picture on Instagram so I took a picture of me with a silly face and captioned it " good vibes " . then I checked what time it was . it was 9:30 pm. WTH time went by fast . so I locked my phone and decided to get to rest I had a big day tomorrow .

*****next day*****
*BEEP**BEEP**BEEP I heard my alarm go off so I went to go wake up my sister . I shakes her and she was dead asleep so I decided to do a prank on her. So I got some shaving cream and put some in my hand . I got my phone and put camera on and started recording and I ran up to her and slapped her hard on the face with it. It was funny asf . so I uploaded it to vine and decided to go take a shower so I took a quick shower and got dressed . I decided to wear something cute but chill .*pic above*. Than we got all our luggage and left to the airport.

A/n **
Does anyone actually read this???