Hell (chapter 1)

Makaylas POV**
Ugh Monday . School aka HELL .
But at least I only have 1 more week of school . Yay I can't wait till summer !! Makayla! I heard my sister call . "Yes" I replied. No answer . ugh . I got up and went to see what she wanted then suddenly I heard her yell "smack cam !!" And I felt a sting on the side of my face and saw her laughing her ass off on the floor. I let out a small breathe and walked up stairs and got cleaned up . Grabbed my phone and walked downstairs and told my sister I was leaving , I walk . She takes the bus . As soon as I got to school everybody stared at me . Nothing new. When I got to my locker my best frand was there . The only person that cares about me these days . I Grabbed my stuff and walked to class with her , except when I was walking I felt someone push me against a locker and punched me in the stomach. I couldn't breathe I tried to scream but this has already happened a couple times so I just didn't move .

Aaliyahs POV**
When I got to school I walked in and saw something I didn't want to see . My sister pushed against a locker getting beat I had to do something she didn't look to good . I pushed the dude on the floor and kicked him in the nuts . He just laid there holding them . Oops . My sister hugged me and said thx and walked to class . I walked to my squad of friends and walked to class and the rest of the day was boring . Except for when I got home .Something I never expected had happened...

A/n sorry if there's mistakes .I've been really busy .
I like waffle wbu

What's ur name ???

Posting more when I do idk maybe tomorrow or the next day .
Vote if u want

O yea HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA !!