Chapter 51

Previously...

"What are we doing today?" I asked Isac, as he was searching through his suitcase. I was sat on the bed, eating the bag of raisins I placed in my bag for the plane journey. Which I never actually ate.

"I thought we could go to the swimming pool for a little bit."

"Hey. They're my raisins." I pouted at him as I covered the bag with my hand, teasing him.

"You can get them back." He muffled with his mouthful and then smirked at me. I leaned forward until our lips were a few millimeters away...

"Nah. You can have them." I teased him, moving my head away and crossing my legs. He stared at me as he swallowed the raisins; he grabbed both of my arms and pinned me to the bed, being very dominant; I had to uncross my legs and place one either side of him with my knees up; he leaned against my body and crashed his lips on mine! He intertwined our fingers together as our lips moved fast in sync, I loved when he kissed me by surprise, it made my knees go weak and it made the kiss more special!

I wrapped my legs around his waist, kissing him with so much passion and lust! He pulled away, biting his lip softly. My heart started palpitating and my stomach did flips, that sexy lip bite. Why is he doing this to me?

"You can't get out of a kiss that easily." He winked while hovering over me.

He took a picture of both of us together and posted it on Instagram with the caption:

"Off to the pool with my beauty. Paris is beautiful 😍"

A lot of 'perfect' girls circled around Isac, swooning...

Isac burst through the door suddenly, out of breath. I glanced up at him before staring back down at my phone.

"Did all the girls leave already?" I questioned him coldly. He stopped breathing heavily and just stared at me.

"They're hotter than me and you fucking know it. They have gorgeous bodies, beautiful faces, a French accent, bigger boobs and tanned skin. They are the perfect girls! I know your fucking lying if you say they aren't hotter than me because I'm just a potato with small boobs and I'm very unattractive everywhere." I told him and he shook his head, bowing it.

"No they're not Anna. They might have a French accent or tanned skin but you have a ruling British accent which is the sexiest thing in the universe. Your skin might not be tanned but it's super soft and flawless and no you might not have big boobs but I don't care, your boobs are so fucking cute the way they are!" my expression softened as tears sprayed down his cheeks.
"Don't ever say any of that about you okay? You're not a potato you're a diamond! No you're my diamond! I love you so much." he made a frustrated noise.
"Ugh, it's killing me not being able to show you how much I love you. If we were old enough Anna, trust me I'd show you how much you fucking men's to me every day, I'd show you how much I love you.. Actions speak louder than words but I can't and..." He made another frustrated noise. "Ugh, it's driving me insane." He was able to stare into my eyes without crying now.
"Anna you mean more than the freaking universe to me and I wouldn't change you for anyone. You're the only one I love; the only one I want to spend the rest of my life with; the only one I want to mother our children in the future! You're the only one that's made me feel so deeply in love with... You honestly drive me so insane sometimes because you're incredibly sexy... Sexier than all the other girls in the universe! You don't understand what you do to me, especially when you bite your lip... I lose consciousness when you do that... It sends me into overdrive, YOU send me into overdrive!" He sighed.
"I honestly wish we were 16 sometimes." He stared back up at me. "So I could show you what you're really worth and show you that I love you endlessly!"