Chapter 56

Previously...

I crawled out of bed and an arm pulled me back and I fell down on top of Isac, the blanket seperating our exposed bodies!

"Where are you going?" He smirked, grabbing my hips and resting his forehead against mine.

"I'm going to shower... Alone."

I jumped under the free flowing water and long arms snaked around my stomach from behind.

"Isac, I..." I turned around to face him and he crashed his lips on mine, stopping me from talking. I was pushed up against the side of the shower as the kissing was aggressive; his hands were rested either side of my head against the side of the shower! He bit my bottom lip before releasing it and giving me a seductive stare! I bit my bottom lip, staring up into his eyes, he towered over me due to his heat but I didn't mind.

"Sorry..." he shook his head a littke, staring down.
"You made me lose control for a second."

-

I pulled one of Isac's t-shirt's over my head before drying my hair with a dry towel.

"Okay, which movie would you like to watch?" Isac held up three DVD cases.

"Hm. I haven't seen All cheerleaders Die." I pointed to the one DVD and he shrugged, placing it in the DVD player before collapsing on the couch. I snuggled up to him as his arm was secured around my waist. He was wearing a plain blue t-shirt with his grey sweetpants!

"You smell so much nicer now." I teased him and he pulled a face at me as he stared down at me.

"I used your shampoo." I stared up at him as he looked guilty.
"And your body lotion. I think." He chuckled at himself and I rolled my eyes, resting my head on his chest again; staring up at the moving pictures on the screen.

"You're such a dork."

As soon as Isac opened his mouth to speak, I squirted whipped cream into his mouth.

"Hey." He laughed as I ran away from him. He chased after me until his long arms wrapped around my waist.
"I caught you." He smiled, twirling me around until I was facing him.

"Hey mommy." Isac spoke as he answered his FaceTime and saw his mum on screen.

I walked up to him, spraying his cheek with the cream and laughed.
"You see what I have to put up with." He whiped the cream off his face and I stood next to him.

"I have to tell you something." Isac stared at me with a serious facial expression.

------

He took hold of my hand, before staring into my eyes.

"You know I said we'd be here for a few weeks, meaning 2?" He started and I nodded at him.

"Yeah..."

"Well I accidentally booked a whole month off." The words flew out of his mouth and hit me straight in the stomach.

"So, you booked this room, in Paris for a whole month?" I stared at him confused and he avoided eye contact with me, staring away.

"By accident." His head was bowed. I unlaced our fingers and wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning down to him.

"You...you're not mad?" He stuttered.

"No. Why would I be mad? I get to spend a whole month with my favorite guy, away from everything happening at home." I stared deeply into his eyes, rubbing his cheek with my thumb. It's been two weeks already, which means we have one and a half weeks left before we return back to Finland.