Chapter 1

I could already hear the boys from about a block away which means they're practicing with the garage door open again, I don't get why they do that it just annoys Ashton's neighbors and half the people walking around downtown.

As I got to the front lawn Luke made a cut off motion to the rest of the band and they all stopped.

"What's up princess Ariel?" Michael joked.

I laughed, "You know how I feel about that name Clifford."

To anyone else it would seem like I was calling him by his last name, but he knew I've only called him that since he dyed his hair red, it was his payback for calling me princess Ariel all the god damn time. The rest of the boys said their heys, and I took my seat on the bean bag chair while all the boys came over to sit on the futon.

"You don't have very many garages to move to after this, so I suggest that you keep the garage door shut," I said knowing that I was the last person whose neighbors haven't called the cops on them yet for 'disturbing their peace and quiet', and that my parents definitely wouldn't allow them to practice in our garage.

"Awwe Rielles is worried about our band, isn't that cute? But you know if worse comes to worse your mom loves me and would let us practice in your garage," Luke said using the nickname he had given me in 3rd grade.

I laughed, "She doesn't love you that much, but if that's what you think don't come crying to me because you have no where to practice."

"I don't cry sweetheart, you should know this," He said smirking at me.

I couldn't help the little blush that set on my face, I'm pretty sure everyone saw it because my complexion is as white as a vampire. I don't know why exactly I blushed it didn't usually happen til recently, and he's always called me cute nicknames so its not like its anything new.

"Ok true," I laughed off the blush quickly.

"Princess come with me to get drinks for everyone," Calum said.

"No, I'm good you can handle it," I said knowing exactly what he was gonna say when we got inside.

"I didn't ask you Ariel," He used his tone, the tone he uses when he's not playing and is very serious.

"Fine I'll come help," I said rolling my eyes.

"Watch the attitude."

I followed him into the house not wanting to have the conversation that we were about to have, or answer the questions he was about to ask because I didn't even know what was going on in my head yet.

"You like Luke don't you?" He asked almost immediately after we stepped foot in the house away from the boys.

I felt my cheeks burn, "What no, where'd you get that from?"

"You keep blushing, really Ariel? The biggest man whore in school?"

I let out a breathe I didn't realize I was even holding, "I didn't want this to happen."