Chapter 2

•1 week later•

{AMELIAS POV}

After talking to the social workers for a week and figuring out who would have custody of us they decided to hand us over to Callie. I was okay with that other then she had 7 boys who I had never met.

When we were driving Cal was telling me all of her boys names.

"So, my oldest boy ,who is 21, is Talon. My 2nd oldest who is 18, is Jarod. My 3rd oldest who is only a few months older then you, 17, is Aaron. Next in line are the twins who are 14, Tyler and Luke. We then have our 8 year old Landon who is such a sweetie. And then last we have our baby, Who is only 4 years old and his name is Zachary." She said hesitantly.

"I think I lost you on Aaron." I chuckled and replied. "Just kidding, it will take me a while but I'll get it." We started driving to our new home and I looked in the back and Sam was fast asleep. I ran the boys names through my head Talon, Jarod, Aaron, Tyler&Luke, Landon, Zachary , and my brother Sam. Nine boys in one house including Mr.Hudson. This will be fun, I thought sarcastically.

We arrived at Cal's house and it was huge and very fancy, I counted the rooms and there were ten rooms, exact. I imagined everybody had there own room, but I didn't care if they stuck me with my brother. I'd rather be with my brother anyways. Whatever they did with us I didn't care as long as we stayed together and Sam had the best life he could.

Callie told us to leave our bags in the car for now until we got situated. I walked in and there was a line of people, her kids, in front of a long staircase. Each and everyone of the boys smiled at me with a handsome smile.

"Boys, this is your new sister and brother, Amelia and Sam. Introduce yourselves as they go down the line please." Cal said to her huge family.

"Hello Gorgeous, and hello handsome." Talon, the oldest, greeted us with a huge smile,

"Hello guys. Nice to have you hear. I think we'll be close Amelia." Jarod said with a smile on his face. I think I'm gonna like it.

"Hello Sam and hellllloooo hotttiiiee." I chuckled and Aaron gave me the hottest smirk. Hard to think he was my age.

"Hey!! We're both glad to have a sister." Luke and Tyler both spoke in unison.

"Glad to meet you guys." Landon said ever so kindly. He was sweet like she said. He was Sam's age so I'm sure they would get along.

"Hello call me Zac!!" Zachary gave me a cute little hug and smiled up at me. I think I'm gonna like it here. Every one is so kind and just amazing.

"Hello sweetie. I will try my best to be somewhat of a father to you, I know you didn't really have that experience much so I will try my best. Call me Shawn." He said with a gentle smile and gave me a huge hug. His hugs felt like the warm parent hugs I used to get eight years ago.

"Well that's my family." Cal said with a huge smile. "Someone please show Amelia and Sam to their rooms." Everyone rushed to show me but Aaron beat everyone to the chase.

"Just so you know my room is right next to yours, Amelia. Can I just call you Lia?" Aaron said with his sexy smile.

"Yes, you can." I said with a smile. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.