Chapter 3

{AARON'S POV}

Gosh dang is she hot I thought to myself. AND she's MY age. I see something happening here unless one of my brothers join in and take her from me.

I was walking back to my room around midnight because I snuck down to get cookies and milk when I heard sniffling coming from Lia's room.

"Lia? It's Aaron,can I come in?" I asked.

She sniffles some more and replied "s-sure.. yeah?" I opened the door and stepped in. Lia was on the floor drying up tears. I walked toward Amelia and I cradled her in my arms,comforting her.

It hurt me to see her crying, and I hate it. "What's wrong ?" I asked her. She looked at me with a look of fear and I hated it worse then seeing her crying.

She replied, " I miss my family. It's not the s--s-ame." She stuttered on her words instantly breaking into tears again.

{AMELIA'S POV}

He cradled me in my arms as I cried a river. "Would u like me to lay with you until you fall asleep, sweetie?" Aaron asked with his sexy, sweet, loving, caring, voice.

All I could do was nod my head and soon enough I was laying under a blanket with my, basically, step brother but, it didn't feel awkward because he was comforting. I looked up into his eyes and he wiped away my last tear.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I woke up and looked past Aaron towards... wait Aaron? Oh yeah. I laughed I totally forgot that he comforted me last night. Oh gosh he was just so amazing, hard to believe he was going to be my brother because honestly I feel a connection.

Anyways, the clock flashed 6:40. Time to get up for our first day at a new school that I hadn't been too. I'm starting my senior year at a NEW school. That's totally, not, cool.

Aaron woke up and he kissed me on my forehead, his kiss soft and gentle. "You sleep good?" He asked me.

I laughed and replied with a smile " Yeah I did. Thank you I really appreciate it. It's gonna take me a while to adjust." Aaron shook his head and with that he came me and awkward hug and he stepped out the door.

"Hey, Lia. Meet me down stairs when your ready even though I'm a popular kid your my sister so you can still be with me in school. Mom made sure we had the same schedule even choir, because I love choir." Aaron peeked around the corner when I stepped out to go to the restroom.

I shook my head and went to bathroom. I quickly threw some clothes on and ran down stairs. When I stepped of the last step with all of my stuff, everyone was sitting at the table. Aaron and the far end everyone else in the middle and a seat at the other end for me. I sat down and awkwardly everyone stared at me and then back at Aaron.

Instant fear crawled into my body and I couldn't tell if this was breakfast or interrogation. Uh-oh, I thought.