Part 1

I'm helplessly crying as I pull my legs over the railing. I just sit there while thoughts and memories come crashing back. It's too much to handle. I'm about to step forward but then a woman screams,
"NO!"
I turn around a very young, probably around 25, with brown naturally curly hair, very tall woman runs at me. Her face is familiar and she triggers more memories.
"Don't come any closer or I will jump," I threaten, I just can't handle any more people messing with my feelings. But all the years, decades of loneliness have made me intrigued to this woman taking some interest in me.
"Why are you doing this?" She asks.
"You don't want to hear what I have to say," I start mentally breaking down worse.
"Yes, I do," she responds. "I'm going to try and stop you unless you give me a reason why I shouldn't."
I consider telling her but it would hurt too much. My hands start to gets sweaty and I lean forward. But then I feel a strong sturdy arm grab my upper arm.
"I'm not letting you do this," she says sternly.
I decide to tell her because someone should hear my story.
"Do you want to hear a story, do you want to know why I'm up here and why I could just jump?" I ask. She nods.
"Well, here it goes," I try and bring back the memories but they're still clear as day.

End of part 1
This part is kinda sad but it'll lighten up pretty soon!
Comment how you like it
Recommend it to your friends
And thanks for reading it!