Part 7

*back to the present in 2056*
"See?" I cried, "I should just jump, I have nothing more to live for!"

"Oh my goodness," she looks at me blankly, "You're Phil Lester. Do you know who I am?"

"What?" I ask curiously, "no offense but why does that matter?"

"Because I'm Kenzie Howell," she almost whispers out of shock, "I'm Dan Howell's daughter."

Now I know why she looks so much like Dan, she is Dan's daughter. The memories flood back, they stab my mind and pierce my heart. No, this can't be happening, what are the odds.

"But why are you here?" I yell at her.

"I think you should step off that railing before I tell you," she cautiously says.

"I'm not going to go back with you to see Dan if that's what you're wondering," I start to get angry. All the burnt emotions are killing me begging for me to leap forward and end this. All of this.

"Actually no, that's not exactly what I came to tell you," she says nervously, "see, Dad was diagnosed with an unknown disease. They still don't know what it was, he died a couple weeks ago and wanted me to come to London and tell you in person."
This is just more and more weight on my shoulders. I can't handle it anymore.

"How did he know I was still here!" I cry louder with each word.

"He just assumed and I- wa- PHIL NO!" she screams as I let go of the bridge's railing falling forwards. I couldn't take it anymore. I was falling in slow motion, I could see Kenzie reach over the railing, her screams seemed muffled. I instantly regretted jumping, I had so much I could live for and I wasted it in a second. And then I crashed into the water and died.

Everything was bright and then I saw a figure walking towards me. He picked me up and said, "I've missed you mate, Japan wasn't the same without you." I hugged him and we walked together never separating again.

End of Part 7
Well, this was my first fanfic so tell me your thoughts on it.
This is finally completed and thanks for reading it!