Part 2

*flashback*
"Phil wake up we are gonna be late for our flight!" Dan yells though the door.
I groan but pull myself out of bed because I don't want to be late.

We rush out the door with all of our bags and sprint down the stairs.
"Dan hurry!" I joke because I can already see he's already going as fast as he can.
"Shut up Phil," I giggle. We burst through the exit of the building and run to call a cab. We finally get one and tell the driver where to go.

It was a half hour drive but it gave me some time to think. In the past year, I've developed some feelings for Dan, but I know if I ever tell him it'll ruin our friendship. So I have to ignore and bury my feelings and replace them with only friend thoughts. Dan knew I was Bi, I don't know what his sexuality was. He always brushed it off whenever I brought it up. He said he doesn't like talking about it. Mostly because of what happened back in 2012. He claims that if he says something havoc will reek loose again, but I just think he doesn't want me to know.
"Hey Phil, we should plan out what we're gonna do when we get there," Dan told me. He caught me off guard since I was zoned out.
"Wha- oh. Yeah, first we should go to our hotel and get our stuff situated," I started.
"And then we should meet up with Memei and Duncan, then go buy a ton of useless shit," Dan finished. I slightly pushed Dan because he swore but then said, "this is going to be the best vacation ever."
"I'm frickin zazzed!" Dan replied.

We went through airport security, and all the stuff and now we were on the plane. We both sat down next to each other and Dan said, "I'm going to sleep for a little bit."
"Okay I might sleep too," I told him.
He went onto his phone and turned on some music, put on head phones, and closed his eyes. We were sitting so close I could hear his music, it was very faint but I could hear a slight hum. It made me happy to be this close to Dan, but also guilty since I had different intentions than him. I also turned on some music and put my earbuds in. It was Fall Out Boy and Uma Thurman was on. I was awake for a while and then I felt Dan roll his head onto my shoulder. He was so adorable when he slept, I smiled and rested my head on his and went to sleep.

"Sir, wake up the flight is over," I heard the flight attendant say. Dan moved his head up and yawned, causing me to yawn also.
"Thanks," I said while unbuckling my seatbelt.
"What time is it?" I checked my phone and looked out the window. It was still light out. I remembered how we left at 8 am and the time difference. It was 4.
"4 pm," I sleepily respond. He groaned.
"Let's get up we have to get to our hotel."
"Okay." We get up and stroll down the aisle then exit the plane. We collect our baggage and leave.

At the hotel we checked in and explored our room. One bathroom, one living and dining area, and one bedroom. There were 2 beds but they were pushed together. We didn't say anything about it but we looked at each other and I knew he noticed. I couldn't tell how he felt about it by his facial expressions so I just assumed he was okay with it. It made me kinda happy to be able to sleep next to Dan, even if he doesn't like me in that way. We both set down our luggage and he said "Dibs on the left bed," and jumped and laid down on it.
"What? No fair I wanted the left one," I joked. He laughed and pulled me down onto the right bed. I tackled him and we both just laid there staring at each other and chuckling. "I can't wait to explore Japan with you Dan!" I exclaimed.
"Same, we should call Memei and Duncan now." He said as he stood up. I still laid there on the bed but I looked over at him. He was faced away and was talking to Duncan on the phone. I kinda wished it could just be the 2 of us because I always had such a great time with him, he's my best friend but I want him to be so much more. I know it might ruin our friendship but he might also feel the same way. I longingly looked at Dan, that's it, I can't keep my emotions bottled up because I always do. I always keep quiet so I don't screw anything up, I'm always nice and polite and I don't speak my mind so I decided on it. Before we leave Japan, I'm going to tell him how I feel. I just feel so happy and full of life to finally be in Japan with my best friend in the world and hopefully something more soon. I mean if Dan felt the same way this would be such a romantic place for us. The beautiful colors, amazing city, everything. I just want it to be perfect for him, and then I'll tell him. Before the 4 days is up, I will declare my fondness for Dan and I have a great feeling he will feel the same way about me.

End of part 2
Hope you liked it!
Comment what you think so far and recommend to friends!
Thanks!