chapter 3

Jillian's POV

*1 month later, 2:30 AM*

"Goodbye guys I'm gonna miss you all. I promise I will talk to all of you guys everyday. But you all have to promise not to tell anyone about this. If you are asked questions lie." I said to my 4 best friends, Kyle, Connor, Hannah, and Olivia.

I'm 2 months pregnant and my stomach is starting to make it obvious. I haven't told anyone except my friends and Naomi and it's going to stay that way. I haven't told dad, any of the guys, Carly and Grace, or Hayes. I know it's a horrible thing to do, but none of them are prepared or ready and nether am I.

My friends left but not through the front door, through my balcony that's in the front of my house which is convenient for me cause that's how I'm running away.

I walked into Naomi's room very quietly and said goodbye, then I made my way to my niece Parker's room. (If you forgot who Parker is, she's Nash and Carly's child and she's 5.) I went over to her bed, kissed her head and whispered "Goodbye baby girl. I love you so much. Be good for mommy and daddy and all of your uncles and aunts. I'll see you soon I hope."

"Auntie Jill why are you saying goodbye?" she whispers back to me.

Oh shit.

"I didn't say goodbye silly. I said goodnight" I said hoping it was convincing. In the dark I saw her nod. I left her room, laid out notes for all the guys and then Grace and Carly, then Hayes, then the longest note out of them, dad's note. His was the hardest one to write. I checked around my make sure I packed most of my clothes and the rest of the things I needed, turned off my location service on my phone, deleted all the apps where dad and the family can track me, and made sure I had my friends numbers and Naomi's number in my phone because I changed my number.

I locked my bedroom door, shut off my bedroom and bathroom lights, then slowly climbed down my balcony and the side of my house then ran to my car. Thank his I decided to put all of my clothes and things in my car during the day, cause knowing me I would make too much noise with my luggage and get caught running away.

I finally made it to my car safely and drove off to wherever I wanted to go. While I was driving memories kept on flooding in from when I was adopted till now. I know I did this to myself, but I did it to protect my family's reputation. I just thought it would be better this way.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

I know it was a short chapter I'm sorry!! Sorry I haven't been updating as much I got my phone taken away because I'm a bad ass✌🏼️ anyways k start school on August 31. HOLY SHIT THATS IN 2 DAYS. I'm going into my freshman year of high school, comment what grades you guys are going into!!!

Keep reading cause there is going to be a lot of things happening:)

~Jillian❤️