SAO Theme and 1/2 Prince

I dreamt of being in a real - life video game, where you only had one life to live. Kind of like SAO (Sword Art Online), but instead of a manga, or an anime, or fictional fantasy, the whole experience turned out to be real. As in reality.

The one downside was how your death played out to be, such as if you died by a gang of wolves, then your rebirth is a wolf with human memories. If an animal died, then their rebirth was simply True Death or as someone's dinner, the player got to choose. The only way to die was to hit the max amount of deaths (rebirth's don't count)!

Rebirthing was limited to humans only.

There's a catch, if its human vs. human, then there were parameters that must be met first before you could battle.

RULES OF BATTLE:

1.) Must have a group of individuals (can be humans or animals) ranging from 5 - Infinity.

2.) Numbers must match. (Ex: 5 vs. 5)

3.) Must agree on the battlefield.

4.) Must wait, at most, one week before battling. (To provide for rest and provisions)

5.) The match ends only when all of the players are dead, paralyzed, or knocked out.

6.) There are no other rules, everything else is fair game, and can be used to anyone's advantage.

Since this is set in modern times, there are ways to catch cheaters. The dead are tallied and marked.

In human vs. human battles, the rebirthing process was different from any other battle. Two choices: True Death or return for another time as a human unless you're at your limit, then True Death is done. True Death is where you can become anything the Creator (The other player who governs life and death) wants you to place you. If it wants you to be a horse, you'll be be a horse. A house, a dog, a tree, part of the oxygen, the stratosphere, or the Galaxy, then you'll become it; No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

There was no true hierarchy in this game, only gangs. No way to win by yourself (although you can train by yourself), because the only way to win was by using TEAMWORK from your TEAM-MATES. TO BECOME THE VERY BEST OR DIE TRYING.

You, as a single player, start out with one life with two rebirths. You gain rebirths by defeating your opponents whether by animals or humans.

You don't age normally anymore. One year for every five years - if you can manage the years. You can't get this ability until you have reached your maturity, which is usually around 18-21 years of age, which makes children really priceless. Protected.

Currency fell. The Economy crashed. Those with Trade survived better. Weapons were harvested from spears to guns to grenades to slingshot ammo.

(I know, weird dream, huh?)

(Sorry it's so short, but the true story is much, much longer and this is just the run-down of the storyline. Ya know, in case I want to make a true story out of this, or if you, the reader's, wanted to.)