Sorry, A/N first!!

Welcome! Welcome to my new story! So, I hope you'll like this.

Now, down to the important things.... (Rules) These rules apply on EVERY book of mine.

• No publishing any parts of this story. No taking down notes, re-doing and things like that.

•You're allowed to give ideas.

•You aren't allowed advertising any stories in the comment section.

•Only point mistakes out ONCE.

•The idea of this story shall not be re-published.

•Characters (fictional), plot and other settings are only made from the author's imagination.

•If some can relate to this story, it's a coincidence. I took no bases/basis in real life.

•Please be kind to one another. I don't want you to be rude to each other.

•If you are somewhat (this rarely occurs) offended easily, please kindly stop reading from that part and if desired, remove from library. Don't shove it in my face that I'm offending you.

•Vulgar slang in this can be used freely. Just don't offend it to anyone. You're free to cuss. That goes same with this book, too.

•If you feel you need someone, message me. I'll be there.

•Dedication is open.

•If someone gave an idea for a story, I'll follow and dedicate the whole book to her/him.

•I'm not experienced writing smuts so don't expect that kind of things from my books. I'll try? though......

•If you're really REALLY realistic, well get out. I'm not saying anything about the girls character getting period, like ew. It's gross to say it even though it happens in real life.

•I'm sorry if I have any typos or grammar mistakes. My first language is Filipino (Tagalog) second is English then simplified Mandarin.

•Hella lots of Author's Note that are somewhat long.

•I don't picture any celebrities or people as the character on ANY of my books. Y'know, the fictional ones.

•What I may state sometimes may be false or lacking of proof. I'm not going to use the 'it doesn't matter because it's fiction' reason 100% because there is still something called reality. If you are bothered about the statement, please kindly help me by pointing it out kindly. It will be really appreciated on my side and it'll help a lot by making the story into a semi-reality story.

So that's the rules! I hope you totally understand those.... Though some are kinda personal.

Burning and splashing--combine,

Fire xoxo

@Water-ver