Letters

"Hey Layla how was it." Kian says greeting me back home. "It was great ... The towns were lovely.. Everyone was nice." I say as I carry my suite case up stairs. "Okay get some rest Lay." He says I close my door and lay on my bed. The first thing I take out of my bag my journal.
********Kian'sPOV*******************Layla was asleep me and Jc finished a video, I walk up stairs and check up on her she was still asleep. Come to think of it the only time she's happy is when she's asleep. Ever since our dad left.

***********Layla'sPOV***************I wake up at 9 in the afternoon. I walk down stairs Hazel and Wishbone come running at me I play with them for a while. "Kian!......KIAN!" I yell "Whaaat." He yells from out side "What are you doing." I ask walking out side "Nothing just laying out here. Waiting for Jc coming back with food." He says I lay next him we look at the clouds. "What is he bringing?" I ask "Chinese food.So how was the trip back because Tyler vlogged a lot and you were practically next to him the whole time except when you were kissing Joe in that one video." He says "Woa what hold up back up. I never kissed anyone on that trip. What makes you think I kissed Joe?" I say getting up looking at him. "Wait. Come look at this." He says walking to the computer. He pulled up a video "Look it's obvious you guys kissed." Kian says pausing the video "I'm not kissing him I'm taking an eyelash off his cheek." I say remembering.

Zoe said she wanted to come visit California. So she is I sent her a bumper sticker as a clue to what we were going to do. I was two days sense I sent it it should have made it there. I was hoping she would like to go car racing just the two of us.
**********Zoe'sPOV***************** "Oh Joe Layla sent me a clue in what we are going to do." I yell he comes over "A Bumper sticker?" He questions I'm confused too. "Can I tag along?" He asks "Sure but you need to buy yourself a ticket." I tell him he nods I look at the bumper sticker that says my name one it I reach for the envelope to keep it there but it was missing. I must have thrown it out already.

*********Joe'sPOV*******************Okay just put the envelope in the mans hands and were out of here. "oh just in time were sending mail right now." He says. I leave and stand in front of the door. "Wait can I have it back please? I need to fix it." I say "it's to late sir the truck just left.

*********Layla'sPOV***************** "aw Hazey how you doing" I say in a doggy voice as I scratch her tummy "Jc,Jc,junk,me,junk,, oh Layla you have mail." Kian says looking through the cards I grab my magazine and the envelope. Zoe and I were having a competition of you can take the better sibling picture. I jump in my bed look at the magazine. Give Kian the Victoria Secret ad as a joke then open the envelope.

Dear Layla,
As you can see this is an old fashion written letter. I just wanted to give you my number and ask you if its okay if I tag along with Zoe to California to join you guys. But that's not really why I wrote this letter it's not hard for me to tell you this. It's just I'm nervous I'm nervous to tell my feelings. Ever since we collaborated we had so much this in common Zoe even tells me I've never been this happy.I've notice that too. I          Like you. I like the way your afraid of scary movies, never known how to put on makeup, how you would laugh at my cheese jokes, how you get confused when we would drive some where and start saying we're on the wrong side of the road. But most of all I like how your not afraid to put your self out there in public or in one of your videos. I'm probably going to be watching your videos to remember your face but I don't need to because you never forget an angel's beautiful face. I am going to send this letter right when the truck comes to take it away so I don't back down. And if you reading this I guess I haven't.
                              From, Joe

I put down the letter and think to my self I've been feeling the same way.

           "Hey Layla want to come over?" Tyler says through the phone I say yes and drive to his place.