Races

"So we'll be going to the desert wear jeans because we're going to do something fun." I say as we eat breakfast. Zoe gets up "Darn I was going to wear a dress let me change." She say as she sprints to her room.

   I leave and change I walk out Kian is standing in front of some one and he's slightly yelling " You better not hurt her you have no idea what's she's going through, she's not ready for anything of that ever since our dad left.... You ask her what happened." He says then leaves Joe appears when he leaves.
************JOE'sPOV***********
Kian leaves from yelling at me. I just asked him if I could take her out for dinner or something. Layla is standing there her face is red."Joe come here." She says calming. I walk to her room. I sit next to her."What was that about." She says "I uh asked him if I good take you out for dinner. But he yelled at me." I said embarrassed "oh well... If you want to go tomorrow we can go some where." She says "I'll love that... And he said I should ask you about your dad but I don't know why." I look at her a tear falls. "You don't have to tell me." I say wiping the tear away."No I'll tell you ." She says taking a deep breathe in." When Kian was 6 and I was 5we went to go get peach pie my dads favorite thing to eat for Christmas. So we woke up early on Christmas morning and went to get the pie it took us a while because the bakery cooks it fresh and we drove back home we........ We get back home and and the cops were right out side our door my mom get out the car yelling what's going on...... The cops force my dad out of the house and shove him in the cop car he yells 'I'll come back soon I love you guys Mis amores.'.... He's from Spain but moved to Mexico then moved here illegally..... Him and my mom never got married because he said he'll only marry her when he proved he'll never leave his family.... That Christmas he was going to propose. Since that day he calls every Saturday and tells us stories when we were young......... But now he called and said he was in a stage of a drinking problem but he said he was all good now, he said he would never touch a drop of alcohol but he did." She says which each word a tear fell. "Layla I'm sorry." I say she silently says "it's okay."
*****Layla'sPOV**********
"Oh this is cool!" Zoe says walking to the track."Were going to race siblings against siblings." I say resting my elbow on Kian's shoulder. We get our stuff on "This is for you music video? All Around The World right?" Joe asks "Yeah and for fun." I say "I get to drive first Zoe says taking the drivers seat the man throughs the green flag and we were off Kian wanted to drive first. Then me & Joe raced against each other "You're going down!" Zoe yells the green flag drops I hit the gas pedal. "Shit not so fast." Kian say clenching the chair. Story short I won "Joe you suck Layla beat you." Zoe laughs. "Okay guys that's a wrap" the director says as we leave back to the house.
"Oh shoot Ari I forgot Tyler came by he wanted to know if you guys wanted to go to his place and collab." Jc says as we enter the door way. "It's 6" I say "He wouldn't mind if we crash at his place lets just pack a few things and will go okay guys." I say jogging up the stairs to pack.

"Tyler!" Zoe says as they hug. "There are the two love bugs." He says looking at me and Joe. "What?" Joe says I look at Tyler and give him the I'm so going to kill you look. "Come on come in." He says we set our stuff in his kitchen."So I was thinking we can do that thing your brother did with jc and that couple." Tyler says "Oh the one were you get the answer correct you don't get pied and answer wrong you get pied." I say "We're getting asked random questions?" Zoe asks "No well kinda it will be teams of two and you have to guess your partners answer."

Boys verses girls.

Favorite color:
Zoe:Pink
Me:Blue

If you can dance with one celebrity who would it be?
Zoe: Orlando Bloom
Me: Jake T. Austin

Favorite Flower:
White lilies
Blue roses

Favorite song @ the moment:
Zoe:What Do You Mean? JB
Me: 679 Fetty Wap

Tyler was Zoe's partner we had our plates of whip cream and a little bit of yogurt ready "What's your partners favorite color?" Zoe says "PINK" Tyler yells looking around even if he couldn't see with the blind fold. "Joe?" Zoe says looking at him "I don't know purple." I smack him with whip cream. We laugh, "what celebrity would we like to dance with?" I say. "Channing Tatum!" They both say me and Zoe look at each other then smack the boys.
    To make things short Tyler only got that one point right and Joe guessed my favorite flower.

         Me and Joe started the video for his channel we were just doing Twitter truth or dare. "Alright let's get started." He says "I dare you two to eat the most disgusting thing you can find in the kitchen you can mix it up." I read we get up and ask Tyler if it's okay he says yeah it is.